Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose (again) 4-0 vs. Pittsburgh.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
tumblr_n1akbeHVbI1qcga5ro1_500.gif

mikebel111*

Spends to much time floating looking for the breakaway pass. Brought down both lines he played with tonight. Needs to be more responsible defensively.

If he would actually try but still bad than it wouldn't be as bad. But it's like he doesn't care

Meanwhile you see Kadri stealing pucks from Malkin

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
On the bright side, we've been better at scoring than Tampa. 2 goals in their last 4 games.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
If he would actually try but still bad than it wouldn't be as bad. But it's like he doesn't care

Meanwhile you see Kadri stealing pucks from Malkin

Do you have a picture? Post a picture in the Kadri thread so we can all analyze it.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The only way I knew Kessel was playing was when I heard the fans booing when he was on the ice.

Must have been dressed as the invisible man for Halloween.

mikebel111*

Do you have a picture? Post a picture in the Kadri thread so we can all analyze it.

Lol :laugh:
I love your posts tonight I must say.
I think the Kadri thread will be quiet tonight
Wonder why:sarcasm:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Dear god this team is horrible.

Hard to watch.

That's why I didn't even bother to watch tonight's game. Watched a movie with the wife instead. Unreal for me to skip watching a game. :help:

mikebel111*

The only way I knew Kessel was playing was when I heard the fans booing when he was on the ice.

Must have been dressed as the invisible man for Halloween.

Why am I not surprised by your post? BTW. Not to reign on your parade, but Marner was awesome at C again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad