Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-2 in OT | Down 3-0 in the Series

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Pains me to say this but I've seen all I need to see from this team. I thought I'd see them dominate tonight with their season on the line but I saw a game we were just okay in...just okay.

That tells me all about these guys.

Reactions: michi510

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Sorry chief stop the b.s

The cores straight sad.

Rebuild time is here, they cant win they're proving that
Not true but a new GM is needed to make some tough decisions. Trade Nylander and get a stud in goal. Dubas went bargain basement on his goaltenders this year and it's costing them.

• Love
Reactions: Habz4Evr

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Panthers look so much more beatable than the Lightning were and yet the Leafs made many more mistakes and were far less clutch against Florida and as a result they're down 3-0.

The Leafs play down to the level of their opponents. Though in this case our luck really just ran out. Florida deserves credit because they really are a great team. Your starting goalie goes down, Knies, refs decide for the first time this year we don't get a powerplay, but yeah, we were probably going to lose anyway.

Reactions: Habz4Evr

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
All I know is if this team does not pull off the next 4 games, at least Marner and Tavares need to be traded. We need a shit ton of luck to pull this series out.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Same Marner from the Montreal series. I swear to god he secretly hates this fanbase and does this on purpose.

Reactions: Cypruss

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Losing like this after the way the Tampa series went means this core still has questionable heart, will, and ability to win. Could easily argue they just got lucky in all the overtime games against Tampa and we caught a tired team in a down year.

They couldn’t even make this series a fight. Can’t even look back at the Tampa series and enjoy this OT moments. It’s all tainted, as usual. This team and core can never give us anything good.

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
I wish just once that Matthews, Marner, or Nylander looked like the all-stars that they supposedly are, during the playoffs. How many years now of them just, not showing up at all?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad