Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-2 in OT | Down 3-0 in the Series

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafsandSharksfan

Cero Miedo
Jan 19, 2010
For some reason I was feeling like the Leafs might steal that one.

Would like to think changes are coming but don’t believe management has the stones.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
So who do you trade? Honestly? Which one do you trade just knowing it's gonna bite you in the ass.

And how the hell do we get out of Holl's contract?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Brodie has been a tire fire since mid season. He even looked at Reinhardt coming at him and let him go by. What a f***in moron!
Incredibly, this was one of Brodie's best games, perhaps his best game of the playoffs. Then that.. All of Brodie, Kampf and McCabe could have done something differently in the NZ

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Leafs have looked slower these entire playoffs. Their best players need to be more aggressive and faster

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
We've got to move on from management and coaching, Marner and Tavares.

Let ROR go back to St.Louis.

Get rid of the shitty bottom 6 wingers we have a plethora of.

Re-sign Acciari.

Get rid of Holl, Brodie and Murray.

Actually try a cohesive lineup. Ol

Ostracize any person in the organization and media that dares to talk about expected shite.

I am willing to do the job.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Is there an off season thread...oh..nm...just saw it...blowing it apart !

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Funny I had a weird feeling and posted multiple times I thought Murray was going to come in and do something big.

I guess winning 4 straight is it

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Once again disappointed.
I can honestly say that I look forward to one day soon having a core that is willing to battle. No idea how long it will take to swap these p***ycats out for players with heart but I hope we get a big start on the process this summer.
Pretty hockey has a short shelf life with me and it’s well past it’s best before date.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Need to clean house ASAP. If the team can't win against an EBUG they can't win a Cup. It's literally that simple. Committing to Tavares and this core is just committing to losing.

Really glad they beat Tampa. Definitely a high water mark of my 20 years of Leafs fandom. Which just shows how miserable this is.

raydizzle

Aug 8, 2010
the top 3 most paid players on the team did literally nothing the whole game (except being liabilities) in a game that was pretty much a must-win.... this core is just not it.

Reactions: Hotel Mario

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad