Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Cant really complain, limited shots, game was there in the 3rd and towards the end of the game. Offense was a little slow, not a great game but not a bad one. Happy to see the defense settling in.

Reactions: francis246

Mar 26, 2010
Refs won that game.

All aside, this Toronto team is not a playoff team. I expect them to miss the playoffs. absolutely horrendous and the D is the same garbage as last season. Brodie is awful.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Matthews the only player to do anything. HORRRIBLE game by Tavares Marner and Keefoot. Both teams didn’t generate much.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Pathetic game

Reilly sucks.
Brodie sucks
Muzzin can’t skate
Vesey is negative value

just a putrid game

And Edmonton is even worse then us. Just a trash team over there

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Leafs have a "finish" problem.

Control the puck more than every other team they play, and when they lose it's blamed on "goaltending". But the reality is the leafs lack finish.

Reactions: binop7
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
tenor.gif

Reactions: LeafSadist

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
So we replaced Kapanen with Vessey and Johnson with Simmonds.

Travis Boyd and Engvall better be playing next game

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Thay doesn't mean it was the right move lmao tf
Loading up the top line for the final 90 seconds

Said it in the GDT.

Bad breaks, bad officiating and most of all bad play.

Nylander was decent, Hyman was decent...pretty much all I can think of that wasn't terrible.

PromoterDave

Apr 22, 2016
Toronto
Our forward depth is pretty bad outside of the big 4. Jumbo isn't even that great but losing him somehow impacted our Offense. That Kerfoot line is absolute trash without Hyman

The Blueprint

Dec 4, 2018
Own goal...own penalty lead to a goal...Spezza misses wide open net...yikes.

I'd say who was bad but there are too many to list. Never talk about this game again, both fan bases should be ashamed and I'd hope to god neither tries to take a moral victory from this terrible game.

Too much skill to have that boring of a game.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
That was one of the worst games I have ever seen by both teams. Lucky no fans paid to see that. I would have rather see mcdavid torch us but he sucked too. Draisaitl sucked and completely MIA. Our stars sucked.

NHL players cant play with the puck tonight. Felt like watching two year olds trying to stickhandle for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad