Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-1 to Columbus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
leivo has made a few interesting passes but I can't tell if they are clever or he's just tossing it blindly to wherever he sees a flash of blue jersey. Suspect the latter.

champs*

leivo has made a few interesting passes but I can't tell if they are clever or he's just tossing it blindly to wherever he sees a flash of blue jersey. Suspect the latter.

are clever ... plays like that on marlies

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Nah there has made 3 and they were within a foot of friendly sticks.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Leivo looked good on a line with Holland and Lupul. It was only 1 shift but they had a lot of zone time and just missed on a couple chances.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
a generic 4k?

Can't notice a difference unless your set is 60+ inches and you sit less than 8ft from the screen. 4k projectors look good but Plasma to me is still best for sports.

4k is kinda gimmicky but good for 3D and super large screens.

champs*

just when I read this post leivo, I think, made a spin-o-rama pass from the corner right onto a stick. Was sweet.

He is nylanders left winger on the marlies, he has skills. He wasn't meant to replace JVR though. He was to replace the grabner,etc at TDL.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
what did Lou say? i am not watching sportsnet.

He said Dion is a great leader to his teammates and that he is respected by his teammates.

He said Kadri is the type of person he would want to be in the foxhole with and that you want Naz Kadri in your arm.

Basically, Lou won't say anything about who they would trade and I can see that he definitely favours Naz and I suspect Babcock is on the same page.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Can't notice a difference unless your set is 60+ inches and you sit less than 8ft from the screen. 4k projectors look good but Plasma to me is still best for sports.

4k is kinda gimmicky but good for 3D and super large screens.

I'm happy with my 32' Samsung 1080psi smart tv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad