GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Some pre-game entertainment for you, because you guys just HAVE TO check this kid out..! He's freakin' amazing..! Connor McDavid 2.0.. (and played with him last season, but is doing just as good without him..)

For all those who say that small players can't compete against bigger players, you really need to hang your ego on the coat-rack and have a look at this guy... He's like the EVEREADY rabbit..!

He's already had 3 hat-tricks, one 4 goal game.. and a FIVE goal game, in his first 16 games of the 2015-16 season.. and was the OHL AND CHL Rookie Of The Year, last season.... Alex is the OHL's present top-scorer, 12 goals ahead of the 2nd place player..! ... and just recently won the October 2015 Player Of The Month, for the OHL.. Definitely, one of my new favs, for this coming draft..!

More stats in the video description.

Turbo Otter: Alex DeBrincat 2014 & 2015 Highlights

would he be available from 20-33 picks. I would want him with either pens 1st or our 2nd. I really wish we can another 1st in the 20-30 range, it would help so much.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
he said he is working hard, and playing strong. He said basically once he gets the monkey off of his back by scoring a goal(he said scoring off of his butt) the points will come. He praised his work ethic. Now i'm pretty sure he would not call him out, but he does seem to genuinely like Kadri. Hopefully Kadri can start capitalizing and go on a big point streak.

I hope he's right.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Haha it was more just a "whoa, what's he doing here" thing

Hi Daisy!

Lol True. I kind of miss Pierre. as crazy as he is (and the ruiner of all great moments) he's v. smart when it comes to the game.

Heya Harry! :)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Those videos looked like he was trying to hit the crossbar Ray.

Stoopid.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Lol True. I kind of miss Pierre. as crazy as he is (and the ruiner of all great moments) he's v. smart when it comes to the game.

Heya Harry! :)

It's really true! There's a reason he was the runner up to Bergevin for the Habs GM job. Very smart guy

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Gardiner first called out Reimer for letting in weak goals and now pushing Nashville players in him.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad