GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
yes. the ability to talk, or hush = your knowledge of hockey and actually gm a team.

:shakehead

Surprised. You get what I mean by yap control yet you don't see it in McGuire? When I think of others with NYC someone like Dallas Eakins comes to mind.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Ehh, Pierre is kinda weird. Anyone remember his creepy obsession with Luke Schenn :laugh:

As for him being a smart hockey mind, he's definitely smarter than other "analysts" but he's not really GM quality.

I still remember him being beyond pissed off when Zach Parise fell. But, he also loved Schenn and Tlusty, so...

McGuire has two opinions on prospects: he likes them .. Or he LOVES them.

Don't think I've heard him dislike a prospects :laugh:

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Ehh, Pierre is kinda weird. Anyone remember his creepy obsession with Luke Schenn :laugh:

As for him being a smart hockey mind, he's definitely smarter than other "analysts" but he's not really GM quality.

I still remember him being beyond pissed off when Zach Parise fell. But, he also loved Schenn and Tlusty, so...

Don't forget his crush on Sidney. :laugh:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Man stick Nylander in Spaling's spot and the lineup doesn't look half bad.

JVR - Kadri - Komarov
Winnik - Nylander - Lupul
Mathias - Bozak - Parenteau
Grabner - Froese - Holland

then replace Parenteau with Brown/Leivo and we're starting to cook a bit.

I'm going to get some flak about this

JVR - Bozak - Kadri
Winnik - Nylander - Komarov
Lupul - Matthias - Parenteau
Grabner - Froese - Holland

Rielly - Phanuef
Gardiner - Hunwick
Harrington - Corrado

I put Kadri on the wing, he has played the wing before but he is left-handed playing on the RW but we have our two best face-off guys and three determined players, on the top line, Nylander between Winnik and Komarov, gives him two tough and very good wingers, Matthias played center in Vancouver and with his size and speed along with Lupul and Parenteau they may produce a lot of scoring and the forth line can check and add some scoring.

Our defense will be either better with Corrado or maybe not but we have to see.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
This team is the opposite of last year's team. Last year's team had more talent but didn't look this composed. This year's team doesn't have the talent but has the composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad