GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
yea where the babes at

babe-ruth-3.jpg

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
"Man this team is so bad! Last in the league. How are you a fan of this team?"

- Said by my friend in real life who supports Detroit.

He's still mad we have Babcock now. But it's so obvious how much better this team looks. Composure, forechecking, not cheating on defensive assignments. Just the talent isn't there. I cannot wait until Babcock gets a developed Nylander to play with, and then Marner and whoever we get in this draft too.

to be fair, this team is still junk. go leafs go!:shakehead

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Damn we we get to see nylander and rielly on the same team...and on the same pp...oh my god drool

To think about it... Hawks can actually roll out a Conn Smythe line in OT once Keith gets healthy.

Just shows you the gap between us and them.

:amazed:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Man I just wish we started this rebuild sooner. Like imagine we tanked and never did the Kessel trade

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We'll probably lose more in the second half. Getting rid of the decent performers (rentals) and possibly a guy like Kadri. I still think we're finishing last in the league.

NHL

games 1-20 50% Effort
21-60 75%
60 on 100% 110% w/playoffs

StevieBlunder

Jun 17, 2015
"Man this team is so bad! Last in the league. How are you a fan of this team?"

- Said by my friend in real life who supports Detroit.

He's still mad we have Babcock now. But it's so obvious how much better this team looks. Composure, forechecking, not cheating on defensive assignments. Just the talent isn't there. I cannot wait until Babcock gets a developed Nylander to play with, and then Marner and whoever we get in this draft too.

I live in Ottawa.............
I constantly have to explain the merits of the Leafs. Good thing half this city is either a Leafs or Habs fan. Ottawa has to have the most wishy washy, uneducated fans I've ever known. I'll never forget when Toronto came to town a few years back and won 5-0. By the end, Alfredson was being booed on home ice, and the stands were ablaze with chants of "Reimer! Reimer!"

This post got away from me, point is screw Ottawa.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Back in the dark ages when I still considered baseball a legitimate sport, Buck Martinez was serenaded in Kansas City with a chant of OH-SEVEN-OH, which matched his batting average of .070 at the time.

Liar, baseball was never a real sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad