GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
If the Leafs draft Chychrun, I could see us starting to look a lot like a younger Nashville team.

Instead of:
Josi - Weber
Jones

We would have:
Rielly - Chychrun
Gardiner

But I could see our offense being run through the top 3D with a couple talented forwards here and there to finish off plays.

91Kadri91*

The 5on5 Corsi is 23 to 8 for Nashville right now- TWENTY THREE TO EIGHT.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
It's amazing, as much as the Preds are dominating right now they haven't gotten many quality scoring chances .. The Leafs are containing them with some composure in their system.

Structure is nice, even though the Leafs can't get their **** together out of their zone

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Why would Mexico City get an NHL team? There's so many more deserving cities. How did this topic even come up

91Stammer*

Feb 11, 2014
Leafland/Richland
If the Leafs draft Chychrun, I could see us starting to look a lot like a younger Nashville team.

Instead of:
Josi - Weber
Jones

We would have:
Rielly - Chychrun
Gardiner

But I could see our offense being run through the top 3D with a couple talented forwards here and there to finish off plays.

Marner, Nylander and Stamkos too. :sarcasm:

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Why would Mexico City get an NHL team? There's so many more deserving cities. How did this topic even come up

It'd be like endless Taco Bells but made with real meat, so you dont run to the bathroom, until you drink the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad