GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
The quotes done messed all up on me.., dere... :rant: Oh, well.. :laugh:

Some responses to previous posts in here..:

Daisy": Thanks for another GDT... :handclap:

Cor: Corrado is betting tutored to bring him up to speed with the team.. and Marincin was sent down to the Marlies last week...:)

TLeafsFan: Komarov is tied with Lupul and JVR for most goals on the team, right now.. (5) Why would you pick him to be swapped out..? Doesn't make sense, to me..? :(

Big Willy: I have no idea why Phaneuf andf Gardiner are ever paired together..? Didn't expect to see this with Babs, as they are both offensive and not so much defensive D-men.. :popcorn:

Bert (MOD): I think they should be pairing Holland with Froese on the same line, because they have experience playing together, similar styles.. and both can take face-offs, if one gets kicked out.. :nod:

Zeke: Brown has been out with a major ankle injury for awhile now.., unfortunately.. :(

5-4 Leafs win.., (with a bit of luck and a bunch of prayers).. :thumbu:

Leafs vs Predators Match-Up Montage

GO LEAFS GO !!

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Man stick Nylander in Spaling's spot and the lineup doesn't look half bad.

JVR - Kadri - Komarov
Winnik - Nylander - Lupul
Mathias - Bozak - Parenteau
Grabner - Froese - Holland

then replace Parenteau with Brown/Leivo and we're starting to cook a bit.

Then add Matthews and Stamkos instead of Parenteau and Grabner and we're really talking ;)

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Man stick Nylander in Spaling's spot and the lineup doesn't look half bad.

JVR - Kadri - Komarov
Winnik - Nylander - Lupul
Mathias - Bozak - Parenteau
Grabner - Froese - Holland

then replace Parenteau with Brown/Leivo and we're starting to cook a bit.

That line up is terrible, even worse with Leivo instead of Parenteau. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
That line up is terrible, even worse with Leivo instead of Parenteau. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I don't know if I'd call it 'terrible', Nylander would probably put up about 50 points if he played this season. To me, that line up has very average LW and C depth with just a terrible RW.

Last edited:

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
I don't know if I'd call it 'terrible', Nylander would probably put up about 50 points if he played this season. To me, that line up has very average LW and C depth will just a terrible RW.

Average? I wouldn't say it isn't even close to average at left or centre. Winnik is our 2nd line LW and a rookie is our 2nd line C lol. Its bottom 5 in the league for sure. Just look at the stats they are putting up this year. Going team by team, which forward groups would you say are worse than ours? Arizona? Flyers maybe? Carolina perhaps? Which others? Nylander alone can't do that much for this group, to drive them 7-10 spots up the team scoring leaderboard.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Here is the Nashville Predators projected lineup for tonight's game versus the Toronto Maple Leafs:

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=787417

WjRVGXc.png

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Average? I wouldn't say it isn't even close to average at left or centre. Winnik is our 2nd line LW and a rookie is our 2nd line C lol. Its bottom 5 in the league for sure. Just look at the stats they are putting up this year. Going team by team, which forward groups would you say are worse than ours? Arizona? Flyers maybe? Carolina perhaps? Which others? Nylander alone can't do that much for this group, to drive them 7-10 spots up the team scoring leaderboard.

Again, your kind of looking at the whole group here. As a group, they're pretty bad. But I think if you replaced the entire right side the team would be average. Does that make more sense? Just a bit of a miscommunication I think.

JVR - Kadri - Ryan
Winnik - Nylander - Ennis
Komarov - Bozak - Beagle
Mathias - Froese - Downie

With those example injections, we'd be an average NHL line-up.

Gramsci

Jul 31, 2003
Toronto
It does feel like Kadri's night to bust the scoring slump. Rinne has been subpar this season and particularly the past few games. Of course, with the way things have been going for Kadri, Rinne might just have a bounce back game.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It does feel like Kadri's night to bust the scoring slump. Rinne has been subpar this season and particularly the past few games. Of course, with the way things have been going for Kadri, Rinne might just have a bounce back game.

I don't see it. I don't think he is that good. Plus, look on his RW. He is got ****ing Komarov there. Just putrid. I hope I am wrong about Kadri, but I don't see him scoring more than 45 points.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
I don't see it. I don't think he is that good. Plus, look on his RW. He is got ****ing Komarov there. Just putrid. I hope I am wrong about Kadri, but I don't see him scoring more than 45 points.

Komarov was Malkin's RW in the KHL during the lockout wasn't he?And i agree,Kadri should be good for around 45.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Some pre-game entertainment for you, because you guys just HAVE TO check this kid out..! He's freakin' amazing..! Connor McDavid 2.0.. (and played with him last season, but is doing just as good without him..)

For all those who say that small players can't compete against bigger players, you really need to hang your ego on the coat-rack and have a look at this guy... He's like the EVEREADY rabbit..!

He's already had 3 hat-tricks, one 4 goal game.. and a FIVE goal game, in his first 16 games of the 2015-16 season.. and was the OHL AND CHL Rookie Of The Year, last season.... Alex is the OHL's present top-scorer, 12 goals ahead of the 2nd place player..! ... and just recently won the October 2015 Player Of The Month, for the OHL.. Definitely, one of my new favs, for this coming draft..!

More stats in the video description.

Turbo Otter: Alex DeBrincat 2014 & 2015 Highlights

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
What did he say?
he said he is working hard, and playing strong. He said basically once he gets the monkey off of his back by scoring a goal(he said scoring off of his butt) the points will come. He praised his work ethic. Now i'm pretty sure he would not call him out, but he does seem to genuinely like Kadri. Hopefully Kadri can start capitalizing and go on a big point streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad