Proposal: Leafs - Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
I think Toronto would rather have a good RHD prospect and I doubt they would want to give up they're potential 1W or 2C

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Toronto will not trade nylander for almost anything. His potential is very high and fits perfectly. Also if he were traded it would be provorov not Sanheim

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
What is with these sudden influx of Nylander rumors? Lol. We know he's good, that's why we'd like to keep him barring a silly overpayment or top pairing rhd with term ie. Faulk. Neither of those is going to happen and 'fair value' or not, nylander doesn't get moved for sanheim.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
This proposal has been made by a flyers fan. If the flyers want nylander than they are offering provorov otherwise we aren't having a conservation about william nylander becoming a flyer. And honestly the flyers shouldnt be dealing provorov, the guy; like nylander is a stud. They already have a giroux( when playing at his best a top 5ish player) and provorov should be a great player. Willy is a incredible talent that is slightly under appriciated due to being behind marner and Matthews. Both teams are doing a great job in adding talent and building a core. Philly should/will keep provo and leafs should/will keep willy.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
I think Toronto would rather have a good RHD prospect and I doubt they would want to give up they're potential 1W or 2C

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I offer my apologies from the Flyers fans that dont make knucklehead trade proposals on a daily basis.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Short Answer: :laugh:

Long Answer: **** NO :laugh:

We are NOT going to trade Nylander. Stop with the stupid proposals.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Wait a second.... Leafs Fans actually think Nylander is worth Provorov right now?

Holy ****.

Yes, give or take.

He definitely has more value then Sanheim, not exactly outlandish to say Nylander and Provorov are close. Besides the masses just recently voted Nylander as the 5th best prospect, Provorov 6th.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Wait a second.... Leafs Fans actually think Nylander is worth Provorov right now?

Holy ****.

This isn't going to happen but give me a break.
How do you know what either player is worth right now?
Both young guys at the start of their careers, one a center, one a D, both drafted roughly around the same place in their respective drafts.

It's one thing to want to keep your own player or positional player but seriously over the top people here.
If they both reach their projected potential 2 very good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad