GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Rebound control whether it's eye tracking or equipment he's much calmer in the crease and can catch and hold the puck.

He was quoted as saying it he didn't like talking about it because "goalies are weird " but admitted it had helped not only him but a couple of other NHL goalies.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I really don't mind the Romanuk and Johnson pairing any more. They're no Miller and Ferraro but I can certainly tolerate their commentary this season, unlike last year when I muted the TV half the time :laugh:

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
It's weird. I've basically reverted back to cheering for W's.

Hard work can get you anywhere. I wouldn't even be mad if we had a great year in the standings!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Shots very misleading tonight. Rask has been lucky and has had to make much better saves.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I really don't mind the Romanuk and Johnson pairing any more. They're no Miller and Ferraro but I can certainly tolerate their commentary this season, unlike last year when I muted the TV half the time :laugh:

Yeah I don't think Roma is awful and Johnson is right up there with Ferraro, they should put mike between the benches and drop you know who.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

Romanuk ****ed up so much yesterday. Penalty on Canes...says its on Leafs when it was obvious. Lindholm to win it for the Canes when we get a shootout chance after his chance..

Either he's drunk or he needs new glasses.

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
This is what I was referring to a few games ago when I said Reimer had been working on some eye tracking exercises over the summer. I read something about it- but couldn't recall exact term. Whatever- it seems to be helping

This might be the dumbest post on hf boards but:

Any chance Reimer got contacts or lasik or something?

ironhorse384

Dec 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Romanuk ****ed up so much yesterday. Penalty on Canes...says its on Leafs when it was obvious. Lindholm to win it for the Canes when we get a shootout chance after his chance..

Either he's drunk or he needs new glasses.
I used to think he was pretty good when he was partnered with Gary Green on TSN but not anymore.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This might be the dumbest post on hf boards but:

Any chance Reimer got contacts or lasik or something?

Probably not and if he did, I highly doubt it's making a huge difference. I mean, Rudy Gay (when he was eith the Raps) got Lasik during the offseason and he became worse than ****ing ever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad