GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
the hot stove back in the mid 90's to early 2000's was awesome. I remember the 4 "insiders" on tv in those boxes lol in each city...debating topics and some guys just start yapping at each other...good ole days.

right?
Hotstove before the game
then HockeyTonight
Coaches Corner
After 40
After Hours

and they talked about stuff not watching some dummy pretend to be a goalie. i wouldn't even mind it if it was like a small segment once in a while but it's every night. they've seriously dumbed it down and it irritates me.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Okay. while I am glad about the forensic evidence why Reimer is playing better.. I really wish we'd have After 40. jsut more debates and discussion.

This is what I was referring to a few games ago when I said Reimer had been working on some eye tracking exercises over the summer. I read something about it- but couldn't recall exact term. Whatever- it seems to be helping

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
This is what I was referring to a few games ago when I said Reimer had been working on some eye tracking exercises over the summer. I read something about it- but couldn't recall exact term. Whatever- it seems to be helping

Head trajectory. Seriously.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal

Rebound control whether it's eye tracking or equipment he's much calmer in the crease and can catch and hold the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad