GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
As a coach, you won't last long negating Powerplays against the worse PK in the NHL

In a rebuilding season? Wins matter more than culture?

Anyways, this is expected. The Wings were shadows of their former selves. Face washes and power plays.

It's to be expected but let's not justify it. There are two schools of thought.

In the category of tough, stand up for your mates type clubs, we are not one.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
see. I wonder who we'd even play for the outdoor game?
Detroit again?
Chicago ?

it would be an 06 matchup.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Okay. while I am glad about the forensic evidence why Reimer is playing better.. I really wish we'd have After 40. jsut more debates and discussion.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
interesting piece on head tracking and reimer. I wonder why the technique isn't working with bernier .. seems to have taken him off his game.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Keep your eye on the puck if you're a goalie.
I wonder how rich is the guy that came up with that system.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Can't wait to see talent being added to this roster. The fact we can even maintain such low goals against speaks volumes about the system employed. Can't wait to see a guy like Nylander add in his shot or Marner his playmaking.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
If we look a little tired, we are coming off a game last night against the Hurricanes and the Bruins played Thursday, against the Wild, these back to back games we have played, have got to stop.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Okay. while I am glad about the forensic evidence why Reimer is playing better.. I really wish we'd have After 40. jsut more debates and discussion.

the hot stove back in the mid 90's to early 2000's was awesome. I remember the 4 "insiders" on tv in those boxes lol in each city...debating topics and some guys just start yapping at each other...good ole days.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
If we look a little tired, we are coming off a game last night against the Hurricanes and the Bruins played Thursday, against the Wild, these back to back games we have played, have got to stop.

I wonder, honestly with Babcock complaning about it EVERY presser (as well as Lamoriello stating what he likes), if next year's schedule is going to be more every other night.
like. Saturdays are a given. so that would be...

Saturdays
Mondays
Wednesdays

your back to backs would mostly be Friday or Thursdays?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Why doesn't Toronto just say we will make a private jet available to Ham. So he can get to Manitoba quickly for family issues.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
The leafs actually blew the whole "US Thanksgiving" theory 4 times in 10 years :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad