GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Friday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Cripes this is tough to watch, are they even trying in the slightest?

I'm goddamned tired of us being a mediocre/awful hockey club, 30 years of this bullshit now. I don't care if it's a preseason game.......................we've been the keystone cops for too damn long, when does it end?

Enough.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
Without those 2 habs creativity goes close to 0percent.

Just by looking at today's game we are so bad abd they are some veterans.

We barely won against ahl ottawa and Caufield and Suzuki both did good

We miss something in the line up that can win us games when Caufield and Suzuki are not producing. Been happening alot in the last 2 years.
I'm also an optimist naturally.

I am excited to see Slav, as I think he's going to take off this year.

I also think Dach is going to really cement himself as that 1/2C.

We will see, but reading again, without Nick and Cole, we would be toast, but that's probably true for most teams if you take away their two best players.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
This team is still Nick, Cole and a bunch of plugs.
Dach, and hopefully RHP, Slaf, Monahan, and Anderson will have something to say about that...

but this lineup and these lines by MSL are a travesty.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
But yeah, it really would have been nice to have kept Petry instead of giving him away to Detroit for nothing. He would have fit like a glove in the top 4. And if he played well, we could have gotten a good return for him.

Too bad some internet troll harrassed his wife and she wanted nothing to do with the city anymore.
I did not understand giving Petry away. Piss poor trade by Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad