Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Yes, we need after the whistle stuff, but it does not have to be a punch to the face, or a slash so the Bruin can dive. Grab his stick, or his collar and get in his face, hell bear-hug him if you want, just no chincy stuff that the refs can call.. cause we all know they will.
Yup just give em the headlocks. They never call that one apparently. Hold em down until the ref gives you a warning.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Not talked about, Edmundson 22:30, second on D behind Reilly.

Quiet game, but I thought he played really well.

I also thought the 3rd line had a really good game too.

It's going to be hard to decide who sits when McMann and Nylander are back.

Reactions: Zacman

HomelessPepper

Jul 1, 2019
Why? For not falling apart and doing his job? Lol. If you need to treat your pro athlete like a toddler... It's a problem
Is this a serious question? 😂
Guy makes a few ten-bellers... "Why would you praise him?"
You can either have can't-stop-a-beachball Sammy, or clutch Sammy. Which one you want?

Reactions: Zacman and banks

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Yes, we need after the whistle stuff, but it does not have to be a punch to the face, or a slash so the Bruin can dive. Grab his stick, or his collar and get in his face, hell bear-hug him if you want, just no chincy stuff that the refs can call.. cause we all know they will.
I get the sentiment, but they were calling Boosh and only Boosh until the Marchand dive and Boosh did exactly what you're saying here.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
fzomi.jpg

ashs

Oct 27, 2007

Maybe u guage it after game 3 then

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
I wish this fanbase had any sort of coordination or heart to it. Imagine a USA chant for Matthews?

Reactions: Al14

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021

It's probably Robertson for Willy, he only got 7 mins tonight. Reaves got over 10. Holmberg was the next lowest after Robby with 9:45.

McMann probably isn't back this series unfortunately.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I'm sorry, but I can't be the only one tired of watching Boston start shit after the whistle CONSTANTLY, and then the Leafs doing the same and taking penalties. How about calling McAvoy or Carlo or Maroon for their love of throwing punches after the whistle once in a while?
Exactly !!! Our POHO should be calling out the NHL for this !!!

Reactions: Zacman

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Maybe u guage it after game 3 then

A good problem to have, no complaints on my end.

Just thought there were originally two very obvious choices (Dewar and Robertson), and now I don't know who I'd take out for Willy/McMann, they both had great games.

It's probably Robertson for Willy, he only got 7 mins tonight. Reaves got over 10. Holmberg was the next lowest after Robby with 9:45.

McMann probably isn't back this series unfortunately.

Holmberg I think is staying in, we don't have too many Cs, and didn't expect Robertson's TOI to be that low, thought he was more noticeable than that.

LeafEgo

Oct 8, 2021
I hate to say it but they're just better at it. Bertuzzi, Boosh and McCabe had absolutely no tact on those plays. The refs don't have a choice but to call those. Really stupid.
Think #94 was a marked man after punching Lily from the bench. May have had something to do with McCabes heavy handedness.

Boosh drew the retaliation penalty so good on him for sticking up for Sammy for free.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I wonder if winning this game means they sit Nylander for one more game.

If he is ready, I hope not.

As much as I think this team is capable of winning without him, it's nice to add 100pts (minus 2) to the 3rd line and our PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad