Post-Game Talk: Leafs 2 vs Rangers 4: Another Step Closer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Komarov should be suspended and I would be surprised if he was not. However it would be frustrating to see since Mika Zibanejad was never suspended for his head shot on Tyler Bozak.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Nice one Uncle Leo, now you've established that your elbow is an effective weapon, you can reflect upon it while playing the Piano for the next week.

TankNationTillDeath

Pylon4Sale
Jan 10, 2014
Toronto
by the way, just wanted to point out the fact that recent scientific study strongly suggests the quiet room is actually anti-productive, and the opposite is more likely to be true; that they need to be exposed to stimuli directly after. I'm no doctor, but that may also be the reasoning (along with it being 1.5 mins left in the period) the trainer kept him on the bench; perhaps the quiet room is being phased out.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
by the way, just wanted to point out the fact that recent scientific study strongly suggests the quiet room is actually anti-productive, and the opposite is more likely to be true; that they need to be exposed to stimuli directly after. I'm no doctor, but that may also be the reasoning (along with it being 1.5 mins left in the period) the trainer kept him on the bench; perhaps the quiet room is being phased out.

Have you had a concussion from playing hockey?

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
yeah it was pretty much a similar hit to the bozak one, reactionary chicken wing. but in real time it looks like it was gonna be a big hit then mcd studder stepped and komo reached out... but they may make a example of komorov he's on the leafs .

considering his play style he has a pretty good record for being a clean hitter. im not sure hes ever got the call before

OvenMittz*

Loov proven haters wrong. Great period so far.

Who is he matched up with? I saw him on a line with Marincin that can't be good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad