GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
You see the skill gap on full display. Habs’ miss two grade A scoring chances where they don’t even hit the net and the rags score moments later on both.
Yeah but Armia, love his turnovers. Also thank god they hung onto Savard, what a legend he is on our blueline, really helping the kids ....

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
You all bitch he's not an X' and O's guy, he's a motivator and nothing else, but the teams lachlustre start to this season flies against the wind on that. This team is lethargic as all get up, and, look completely checked out. So is he a motivator or not, or are the players to blame for their lazy ass play.
I never said he was anything.

It's clear he can't coach, though

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
You all bitch he's not an X' and O's guy, he's a motivator and nothing else, but the teams lachlustre start to this season flies against the wind on that. This team is lethargic as all get up, and, look completely checked out. So is he a motivator or not, or are the players to blame for their lazy ass play.

He is an x and o guy though. He knows his stuff. But clearly, there's an issue. I tend to think the roster is young and crap, people here apparently look at it and feel it has more to give.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
No one covering the slot, miscommunication on defense, poor goaltending and a Hutson giveaway.
Something has to give about the defense. I know they are green but they are getting exposed horribly on a consistent basis. Not to mention that this was supposed to be the main area they focused on this season. Add in the fact that Reinbacher is missing the season and it's looking ugly.

Reactions: Leto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad