GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Evans has been our best C [in quality of play] so far this season.

279crm.jpg

Reactions: expy

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
He is an x and o guy though. He knows his stuff. But clearly, there's an issue. I tend to think the roster is young and crap, people here apparently look at it and feel it has more to give.

It doesn't help we're without Guhle. Slafkovsky, Laine etc, but there's no excuses for their lack of effort. I agree excpectations are outta whack, but the compete is completely unacceptable.

Reactions: Andrei79

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Not going to help Hutson's defensive rep.
That mistake had nothing to do with defensive play. It was a misread on the breakout. We ALL knew Hutson would make mistakes like this! He's, what, 6 games in his pro career?
This team will contend for last place for at least the next 2 to 3 years. Then slowly I imagine in the 4-7 year range start making playoffs.

They really need a first overall pick from those 3 years like a Hagens or McKenna.

It's the weakest centre group in the nhl and you can't build a team with Nick Suzuki as your benchmark player.
Completely agree with the ideas in your post, but Demidov will be the benchmark player on this team, not Suzuki. Laine is also more naturally talented than Suzuki (but not as smart), let's how he does when he comes back.

I do agree we need a better C. That COULD be Dach, but that remains to be proven. I prefer him at RW.

Reactions: Canadienna

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
People who think if we keep playing like this and think MSL is save , are clueless. Media and fans will get him before the season ends

He is safe whatever the result if the boys are actually coming in to work. Which currently they are not. Not a good look for MSL and most are already calling him out dont worry about that

4-0 lets go boys 6 to go.

Reactions: Canad13ns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad