GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieatsht4brkfst

Mar 22, 2024
picking and choosing how to apply accountability is f***ing stupid, if one makes a mistake and sits then they all sit when they make a mistake, this team is so misled its not even funny, basic f***ing stuff too

Reactions: Mrb1p

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Weird part is that aside the Hab's f**k ups for the goals against, they're actually not playing bad. It's only that one team knows how to make you pay for your mistakes.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
You see the skill gap on full display. Habs’ miss two grade A scoring chances where they don’t even hit the net and the rags score moments later on both.

Reactions: Levard and Tuggy

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
This team will contend for last place for at least the next 2 to 3 years. Then slowly I imagine in the 4-7 year range start making playoffs.

They really need a first overall pick from those 3 years like a Hagens or McKenna.

It's the weakest centre group in the nhl and you can't build a team with Nick Suzuki as your benchmark player.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Went big tonight

I put 338$ on a habs win. going on all in for my winning of last week.

I know my captain got this for me

1000008006.png

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Him not punishing anyone except for Xhekaj is why you see it again and again and again.

So, it's who should be blamed.

Team starts late, they don't like to work, they're not a tight unit like they claim to be their special teams f***ing suck, you see limited growth in the players.

MSL is not a good coach

You all bitch he's not an X' and O's guy, he's a motivator and nothing else, but the teams lachlustre start to this season flies against the wind on that. This team is lethargic as all get up, and, look completely checked out. So is he a motivator or not, or are the players to blame for their lazy ass play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad