LD Sam Dickinson - London Knights, OHL (2024, 11th, SJ)

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Probably the best D in this draft tbh

Is John Carlson a decent comp?

Heiskanen

What a steal. Had him #3, Buium #4.

Ridiculous first round for SJ.

I see more Pietrangelo. Solid all around game. Great puck management.

Best D in the draft, ranked number 3. Comparisons to Hanafin, Pietro, Heiskanen, and Carlson. God, could we do with one of those guys. Love these quotes!

Would have loved to pick up Emery, Badinka, or Elick to have a quality RHD prospect in the 2nd, but Chernyshov was much higher on my list so glad we picked him.

Aside from goal (which SJ hasn't gotten right for 25 years), the team's only prospect weakness is RHD. With 3 top 35 picks next year (pre-deadline trades), like to think we'll come away with two.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Best D in the draft, ranked number 3. Comparisons to Hanafin, Pietro, Heiskanen, and Carlson. God, could we do with one of those guys. Love these quotes!

Would have loved to pick up Emery, Badinka, or Elick to have a quality RHD prospect in the 2nd, but Chernyshov was much higher on my list so glad we picked him.

Aside from goal (which SJ hasn't gotten right for 25 years), the team's only prospect weakness is RHD. With 3 top 35 picks next year (pre-deadline trades), like to think we'll come away with two.
Pure stud. I have seen a ton of him over the past two years. He is a surefire NHLer. Pietro is the best comparable.

I had him as the second best player in the draft after Celebrini. According to my list, you guys got #1 and #2.

Shocked he dropped to #11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad