Speculation: Lazerus: Kaprizov to Chicago in 2026

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
UFA status drastically lowers the return.
Whichever team he’s dealt to, he’d be traded with an extension. Kaprizov will work with the team to give them a list of teams he’s willing to go to and from there it’s about negotiating with them. My guess is Florida, New York teams are in play. Maybe Chicago if they’re better. LA, Vegas, Anaheim makes sense, too.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I mean yeah, I assume any superstar probably wouldn’t be thrilled about staying with the Wild their whole career.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Not as thankful as I am to be out of there.
Where in Chicago did you live?

03_LC.jpg
Laz just updated his profile pic for The Athletic

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Makes some sense down the road, depending on how the Hawks "rebuild" is looking at that point. They've still got a lot of work to do, but they've got a huge amount of young talent, and the idea of playing with Bedard has to be appealing to Kaprizov, who has more or less spent his whole career playing with stopgaps, bandaids, and fill-ins at Center. Bedard-Kaprizov would be an absolutely lethal duo offensively.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

Hawks might try snatching him up if he hits free agency, but this is a non story for now.
Ha.

Day 1: "Player X is intrigued by the prospect of going to Team A."
Day 2: "...okay, Team A is intrigued by the prospect of adding Player X. To our knowledge, Player X has not dismissed the idea."

Going into any kind of contract negotiation I'm sure Kaprizov and his agent are interested in anywhere that's willing to pay him.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I understand how Lazerus could "know" that the Hawks would be interest in Kaprizov in 2 years. I highly doubt that he "knows" that Kaprizov would intrigued by idea.

Either way, sounds like tampering to me, so I'll definitely take some Chicago 1st rounders in the meantime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad