Rumor: Laraque: "Sabres looking to trade Evander Kane"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, Roslovic....

1297473299130_ORIGINAL.jpg
Freed up cap space (Kane/Bogo contracts) for Schif or Trobua
Got rid of self centered headache and ongoing distraction

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
If they're willing to take the chance, I think sending him to ANA for Fowler probably makes the most sense in that it fills both teams' needs. BUF would probably even retain a little salary to make that happen. And if he gets out of line in ANA Perry can just slash him. :thumbu:

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Evander Kane has negative value.

NJ will give a 6th and Buffalo will retain 50% salary

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Why don't you ask the Jets locker room if he's a cancer or not :laugh:

They didn't like him. At all.
As far as on-the-ice and in-the-lockerroom is concerned, I've seen nothing about Kane to indicate that he's a bad teammate. He's all laughs with the younger players. For a guy that's shoot first and pass never, he dished up a nice assist on one play to give Reinhart his first hat trick.

I mean, I guess we'll never really know... but I think Kane just hangs with the wrong people off the ice. Whether that leads to people trying to take advantage of him because they're ********, or putting him in a situation where he himself could be the *******. Hence, bad decisions.

If this is going to be "a thing" with him though, I say package him for Fowler and be done with it. :naughty:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
IF this is true, I would say this is probably ownership pulling the plug. I'm sure Mr Pegula was none to pleased to have the draft weekend marred by another story of him getting into trouble, even if there's little content to it. By all accounts I've heard, he's very popular in the room.

I'd say the price is probably a young top 6 forward coming back or the puck moving LHD.

What's with the Kane name?

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Benning, Chiarelli or Bergevin. Sweeney? Who is it this time?

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
There was a time that people would tolerate his childish antics because he had so much potential, but he has pretty much flat lined as a 20/20 guy with injury issues.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
It's a shame that Detroit and Buffalo are in the same division, I think Kane would be a nice addition to the Wings, though I assume the Sabers will be looking for a dman in return, if so Detroit has none.

Heretic

May 25, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Buffalo looking for a sucker?

I can't imagine his value is particularly high right now. too bad BC he's got some talent.

EDM, AVs, VAN are all on my speed dial if I'm GMTM.

Find a GM that likes jam and big players and see who they have on their team that they don't like and work it out. I really feel like we could pry RNH with the right additions. We learned yesterday that anything is possible in the NHL.

airforceones25

Jun 16, 2009
California
Buffalo would need to take a big cap dump if they want fowler and Anaheim would prob want something small with him. Too much risk.

Alternatively I could see them moving Despres for him as his value is extremely low with all these off ice problems that keep arising.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
MANY people tried to make Kane getting traded out of Winnipeg as an indictment on Winnipeg.

It was obvious to people who live here and people that have common sense that this was never the case.
I don't remember that at all. His off ice antics was well documented

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad