Player Discussion Lane Hutson Part 2

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I was really enjoying watching him play but I’ve since learned from the mains that actually he is then worst player in the NHL
Lool at least theres also fans of rival teams giving him his flowers in there but yeah alot of trolls in that thread , it's nice to see some habs haters again it means we have something good brewing.

Our ENTIRE forward group need to start shooting, via the ONE timer!!!!! Not just the kid, but the entire freaking group.
Not even just the one timer , Just some solid shots on net , screw the cross crease tap in our guys think they are kucherov out there. Slaf is great at it and so is Dach but they need to shoot!! Its game 5 but I'm sure the coaching staff is addressing it let's see how they look , they obviously have heard of the rumblings saying they look completely lost out there let's see how they react tonight as a group

Reactions: BLONG7

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
:facepalm:

Love these quotes from keyboard geniuses lol

Takes some balls sticking your neck out with this type of diarrhea, I’ll give you that.
Maybe someone should listen to MSL media scrum more often. He talked about it when the media brought up why the team always sucks in their 2e period last week. MLS said it was a game energy management issue they were working on.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Maybe someone should listen to MSL media scrum more often. He talked about it when the media brought up why the team always sucks in their 2e period last week. MLS said it was a game energy management issue they were working on.

There's a good part in the latest Basu&Godin podcast where they highlight a play where Hutson effectively forced the top line to change by retreating back to his zone while they were running routes to go back in.

about 10 mins in.

Reactions: montreal

Thomas Sowell

Sep 23, 2024
His movement with the puck immediately reminds you of Hughes. It would be a grand slam if he rounds out his entire game like Quinn, but even if he just resembles him with the puck only, that's a win too.
Quinn was my pick that year. Hutson looks like he can be the same player. No exaggeration. I've watched him 4 times now in person. I cannot believe some of the shit he pulls off. I never know what he's going to do. It's remarkable. #1pp time and the Calder is his. We'll be having Norris discussions about him soon enough. He is our best player. Full stop.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
What is this doing on page 2 ? Time to sticky this thread for eternity.
Generally the most active threads are the ones where there is a disagreement among fans. There really isn't anything to debate about Hutson he's great and everyone agrees he's great.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Generally the most active threads are the ones where there is a disagreement among fans. There really isn't anything to debate about Hutson he's great and everyone agrees he's great.
He’s better than Doug Harvey.

There, that oughta get the thread going.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Hey, you wanna still it up? Go on the main board & state he’s better than Borja Salming, lol.

We are dating ourselves quite a bit, lol. My grandfather was Harvey’s #1 fan and always proclaiming DH was the best player he ever watched?
Cheers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad