Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Polish-20241013-204930523.png

Last edited:

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if healthy gets close to 50 points this year. He's the type of player that creates premium scoring chances every game. Let's see how this goes! He really is that special!

Last edited:

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Generational hater schtick aside,

I've never seen a player on the habs possess the puck more than him. Not even Subban, Markov nor Kovalev.

Kovalev had the puck all the time, but I don't think to the extent of Hutson. His hockey sense is astronomical. Like probably with the likes of Makar, Malkin-Crosby, McDavid, Hughes etc.

Absolute game changer if he can keep that up throughout the season + playoffs to a certain extent.

Edit :

I forgot Demidov is coming next year. Holy shlit, what have we done.

And Hage right after that + good young players we are going draf this year.

Hoochi Papa

Oct 17, 2020
Everything about him is so god damn electric. In his fifth NHL game he was already the best Hab on ice. And he didn't even play with PP1 or best offensive players. Instead he made third line players around him better. Whenever Lane has the puck, something is about to happen. Like he knows there will be a passing line, and if it's not there, he'll dangle, shake and bake until someone is open. How can someone play so smoothly, without any hesitation, as if he had been doing this for years. Sure, we've all seen his Boston University tape but this is NHL with the best professional hockey players and Hutson skates around them like he was still playing with college kids. For a tiny guy he's actually quite pesky defender who's not afraid of contact. Not just a offensive quarteback who is a major liability in his own zone.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
question here. If he finished this year, over 45 points. Positive ratio….
Next year is his last contract year. What kind of money he could get for his 26/27 season? I was thinking about 6,000,000 per year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad