G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
hutson/demidov/laine

Kent and Jeff reflecting on what they about to unleash on all these mfs

there-were-2-versions-of-oppenheimer-movie-one-by-v0-y0qfup980ikc1.jpeg

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
His defense hasn’t been an issue either. Hes an elite play driver. Seldom does he get pinned for long. Obviously, clearing the front of the net, blocking shots will never be a strength. He more than makes up for that with high IQ which Leads the strong positioning. He will beat the other team with puck retrievals and transitioning up ice.

Whoever said his skating was some big flaw was trying to be the smartest person in the room without knowing what they were talking about. His skating is masterful

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
His defense hasn’t been an issue either. Hes an elite play driver. Seldom does he get pinned for long. Obviously, clearing the front of the net, blocking shots will never be a strength. He more than makes up for that with high IQ which Leads the strong positioning. He will beat the other team with puck retrievals and transitioning up ice.
No just high IQ, he has a very good defensive stick he use to break play and get back the puck, sometimes most of the Habs dmen can't manage to do. He also tries harder than half the dmen on the team at clearing the front of the net, which at least ties the opposing players sticks even if he will never manage to move the player.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
HutSoN ShOuLd StaRt iN thE AhL
Yeah right, it's been a long summer

The number of offensive threat he creates is insane,
I saw him live today for the 1st time and he alone was worth the price of my ticket.

Let's hope this continues and Marty put him on the 1st PP and I think he'll have a shot at finishing in the top 3.
View attachment 915979

The Hutson starting in AHL takes made me rage inside lol

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He made a poor pass towards the end of the 3rd on a play, it will happen from time to time with a player playing with creativity nonstop. Generally speaking, not only is he shifty and making high end skill plays, his passing is elite and so is his IQ. He thinks the game very quick and almost always makes the correct pass.
I can’t believe with how much he handled the puck that he didn’t make more bad plays.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Lets not forget he brought a doctor's excuse about his height to the pre-draft interview... Kid is a beauty!
This was his parents and his agent that insisted he did that. He didn’t want to bring it apparently. He told the habs at the combine apparently that he didn’t care about his height and weight because he was confident in his abilities.

Arpón basu wrote about it today. Only 16 teams talked to him during his combine. He told arpon that he feels he ended up with the perfect team because of MSL and it Cole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad