Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Subban had the size and physicality that Hutson will never possess. At the start of his NHL career, Subban was a physical, intimidating force who could control opponents along the boards or box them out in front of the net. He rarely lost puck battles and could deliver devastating open ice hits. Who could forget Subban nearly separating Marchand from his soul:

Regrettably, Subban made the decision to bulk up his body which robbed him of his quickness, end to end speed and offensive effectiveness. His legacy would have been much more impactful but for that decision. Probably would still be playing today.

Or he would’ve gotten horribly beaten up along the boards and injured

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Or he would’ve gotten horribly beaten up along the boards and injured
He clearly bulked a little too much.

Who knows about injuries though... he hurt himself in 2016 and that might've messed him up going forward. A shame because he was a blue chip HOFer.

As for Hutson, completely different kind of guy. He won't be nearly as physical and it's a different kind of puck control. More stickhandling less end to end rush. Those fakes he has are going to break some ankles.

Reactions: Andy and Habs10Habs

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Are you still pushing this? Come on man.

It’s called angles and lighting.

It's called filters and editing, come on man it is 2024 how do you not recognize this.

It is a stupid conversation anyways, it should have ended with everybody acknowledging that the photo was clearly tampered with to some degree and just having a laugh. I got the same level of ridicule when I pointed out his back skating and when I said that he exaggerated his height.....both of which I was proven to be correct on but the same level of personal attacks and tribal nonsense came from the same people who are doing it again here.

I am a Hutson fan and am super excited to see him with the Habs this season. Unfortunately I am one of very few around here that can actually remain objective on the topic.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's called filters and editing, come on man it is 2024 how do you not recognize this.
I’m very familiar with it. Have been playing around with those tools for a long time. You’re digging in your heels on something foolish here.

No it was not shopped, edited or f***ed with in any way. It’s simply a picture of a guy sitting down under favourable lighting. People on dating sites do this all the time. Middle aged men who are trying to get back in shape can look fantastic in the bathroom mirror and horrible at the beach. (Take my word for it.)

Let it go man.

- “Cheap fabric and dim lighting. That’s how you move merchandise.”

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
He have very strong legs. Like MSL type of legs, wow that's insane!!

I saw the pics, and those legs are not even close to MSL. He had a favourable quad bulge in that one pic, in the same way someone can have a bicep peak with small arms. You'll notice his calves are minuscule, and the overall circumference of the quad is rather small. He's got small thighs. Overall, not sure how important it will be. Quad size doesn't necessarily correlate with greater strength. A lot depends on skating technique, balance, centre of gravity, how body mechanics create leverage. I used to squat 350lbs at 5'11, 155lbs and I could kick a soccer ball through a wall. You wouldn't know it from appraising my body size.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Can someone post the photographic evidence being discussed?

1725414978968.png

YOU be the judge

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
I’m very familiar with it. Have been playing around with those tools for a long time. You’re digging in your heels on something foolish here.

No it was not shopped, edited or f***ed with in any way. It’s simply a picture of a guy sitting down under favourable lighting. People on dating sites do this all the time. Middle aged men who are trying to get back in shape can look fantastic in the bathroom mirror and horrible at the beach. (Take my word for it.)

Let it go man.

Ask any female at last call.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
''I haven't proven anything yet... I've a lot to prove before I can describe myself as the face of the team. I'm happy to spend time in CH environment. I'm looking forward to camp!''

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Let it go man.

You are just being flat out dishonest with me again but I am not taking your bait, so continue on this is getting old.

I don't even know why I was silly enough to peak behind the curtain lol.

Ranked 5th most likely to win the Calder.

It's possible if the PP is (re)built around him

Hutson's odds will be very dependent on Matheson's usage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad