Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Did I hear someone say that Mailloux will be better than Subban? :laugh: No? Thank god.

As for Lane, he's one of the reasons I'll be watching the Habs more regularly again this year.
My post was in response to a characterization of Hutson’s stretch lob pass being Markov-like. I said Subban’s first pass ability was superior and that Mailloux’s first pass ability would be better than Subban’s. As for the rest of Mailloux’s comparative defensive game , time will tell.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Well guys, getting ready for exhibition game 1... will be interesting to see how our lineup performes..
My only concern(s) for this upcoming season are health.

Dach - min 70 games

CC - continue to bulk up, so he can charge/cut to the net.

Laine - needs to play 70 like Dach.

Hutson - no matter how smart the kid is, i don't think I'll ever feel comfortable with him physically.. law of averages. I pray he makes it through the season.

Guhle - 70gp min.

Newhook - 70gp min

If (if) the above can just be healthy, tyen I believe thus lineup will make a run for playoffs this year.. get some experience, rd1 surprise rd2... add demidov next year, and our window officially opens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad