Post-Game Talk: Ladies and Gents- The Core of the Maple Leafs does it again. Leafs lose

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
When was the last time we were .500 after 8? Can't remember the season Babs got fired.
We had bad starts like this with keefe too. October always sucked

But I was told Berube was different and believed it....Core looks gutless and worse as does the rest of the team

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
It's only 2 games. Some of you grab a glass of water, take some ZMA. go to bed
It will be ok tomorrow

As usual, thanks for the chat lads. Tiger balm and ZMA kicking in

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I wish coaches would stop treating Matthews and Marner as if they’re the Sedins. Their chemistry is not nearly as potent.
At least this was Matthews first bad game defensively so maybe he gets a bit of a pass, but Marner has been trash so far. No it's not typical early season Marner either. He looks out of sorts. Of course what does the coach do like the old guy, they remove the 3rd guy from the line

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Remember Robertson in the preseason...

That was nice, wasn't it?
He's the same as Ilya Mikheyev in that training camp of 2019-2020. Training Camp MVP...over a ppg in the scrimages....Donuts on the board

this man had the audacity to produce like this after asking for a trade

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
We had bad starts like this with keefe too. October always sucked

But I was told Berube was different and believed it....Core looks gutless and worse as does the rest of the team

I don't think Matthews, Marner, and Willy really care about Berube. They couldn't care less. They will just do their own thing. Berube shouldn't have taken this job. There will be no accountability until that idiot Shanahan is gone. All he cares about is selling jerseys

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Matthews is very weak on the defensive side of the game. He is one dimensional. MacDavid is a force on offense and works hard on his defense. Mathews puts no effort on defense. even on the bench when Berube was chewing him out he didn't even look at Berube like he had that I don't give S*** attitude.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I don't think Matthews, Marner, and Willy really care about Berube. They couldn't care less. They will just do their own thing. Berube shouldn't have taken this job. There will be no accountability until that idiot Shanahan is gone. All he cares about is selling jerseys
and they came out and said they were excited to play a different style of hockey and open to changing the system and having accountablity.

Then people wonder why the core 4 is hated so much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad