Post-Game Talk: Ladies and Gents- The Core of the Maple Leafs does it again. Leafs lose

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Man. What a let down against Berube's former team.

Bet they "show up" against Boston because they're a "good" team. Because this team is annoying like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: klmdg

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
boo.gif

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
This team needs to get going or they'll be looking up at the division wondering how to get back into it.

The fly-by's by the first line are concerning.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
This team needs to get going or they'll be looking up at the division wondering how to get back into it.

The fly-by's by the first line are concerning.

There needs to be more hate spread around this team... it is too concentrated on a single line, the whole team has sucked the last two games, and most of the players have underperformed individually this season.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
A different guy wearing a suit wasn't going to change this. Berube is also doing the same stuff Keefe did and didn't do.
And they both did the same stuff Babcock did and didn't do...

...and the core is still the same, and so are the results*

* = It's too early to say this, but that was 2 gross gross efforts all around.

Reactions: stickty111

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Matthews not being benched told me a lot of what I needed to know about this team. He was unplayable and we still played him 20:20. He shouldn't have touched the ice after the 4th goal until the start of the 3rd. That PP pass was so bad I couldn't believe it

Marner was invisible, didn't do anything bad but NOTHING good happened from him

Nylander is in coasting mode, love to see it.

Tavares....actually worked hard dug for pucks, got it to the point and his line scored, was solid

Woll was not good, but even with stolarz that is a 2-1 loss akin to the rangers

team and coaching not good enough. No where near good enough and there are no excuses

Reactions: torontoblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad