La Liga 24/25 thread

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lucky to be even, Real outplaying us. Can't believe our high defensive line has been working so far because the only thing I don't like about Cubarsi and Martinez is that they are slow for modern center backs.

Reactions: gary69

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I'd give Fermin 10 more minutes and if he doesn't do anything good with them I'd put in Olmo for him.

Loved the Mbappe "goal" celebration btw, he was showing what happened to his reputation in France

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Grandma de Jong in for Fermin, don't like it. 3 minutes in and he should have had a yellow card for holding Vinicius from behind, but the ref doesn't give it.

Amazing tackle by Cubarsi on Mbappe there.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Sign of the times. Almost as bad as a left winger with 5 goals in 35 games for his national team winning the Ballon d'Or

And they refused to give Lewa the B d'Or some years ago for dubious reasons. His season back then reserves it retrospectively even now more than whatever Vini has done for this period.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Real have us where they want us, 0-2 at Bernabeu in the 55th minute (bonus, ex Dortmund player Lewandowski scoring twice haha)

We really need to thank Flick for Casado, who Xavi had playing in the third division. What defensive play from him, and what a pass for Lewa's first goal!

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Olmo for Casado is ballsy, but Marc was already on a yellow

Why does the linesman not raise the flag on this meter+ offsides?

I can't believe Lewa missed that

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
They will score with those.
Except the two strikers feel like they need to be right on the D line even though they're MUCH faster than the defensemen. THIS is stupid. Mbappe and Vini will easily outrun the Barca defensemen. So stay inside by one meter.

Lewa took your advice more than these two idiots. Mbappe again offside.

Although Lewa just missed a sitter, his easiest chance to score tonight.

And Lewa missed again, he should have about 4 by now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad