La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
A couple of interesting changes for Ancelotti: Lucas, Modric and Brahim in for Carvajal, Arda and Rodrygo

On Las Palmas I'm interested in watching Mika Marmol, especially as he goes against that Real attack

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I just wanted to say Moleiro was the other player I really wanted to see on Las Palmas haha

What was that defense by Militao ...

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You were down by one last year on this pitch as well, but managed to crawl back and win 2-1

I have a hard time seeing you lose against a team that's starting Oli McBurnie and Sandro Ramirez in attack haha
Oh, the result could end up being positive at the end, but I am not liking what I am seeing so far this year. Might be one of those years where we are very meh domestically.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Las Palmas - Real 1-0 at half time. Refs mistakes so far: no penalty on McBurnie when Rudiger double hand shoved in him the box, freekick for Real from 16 metres after the defender hit the ball and Vini dove, fortunately Cillesen made a great save on Valverde, no yellow card on Diaz after fouling Ramirez who was running on a counter. Business as usual in La Liga.

Vinicius getting into it with the ball boy, new low even for him.

Ancelotti needs to put in Rodrygo for Diaz, Marmol has been killing him in that right flank.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Las Palmas - Real 1-0 at half time. Refs mistakes so far: no penalty on McBurnie when Rudiger double hand shoved in him the box, freekick for Real from 16 metres after the defender hit the ball and Vini dove, fortunately Cillesen made a great save on Valverde, no yellow card on Diaz after fouling Ramirez who was running on a counter. Business as usual in La Liga.

Vinicius getting into it with the ball boy, new low even for him.

Ancelotti needs to put in Rodrygo for Diaz, Marmol has been killing him in that right flank.
My friend, you should stop hate watching us, not good for your heart.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Ball movement is better in the 2nd half but they arent really doing anything with it so far.

Hand ball?

Real just got a gift.

Vini Jr scores on the penalty. Got very lucky

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yeah that penalty would have never been given against Real. I thought they didn't give it anymore when the player fell down. Las Palmas were asking for a foul on Sandro just before the handball but I'll need to see that again.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Real has a horse shoe up their you know what tonight.

We play Barca here soon i think and we aint ready for that

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad