La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Wow, looked like a helluva match between Celta and Villarreal if the highlights are anything to go by. Looked to me as though Celta got screwed with that penalty at the end as the foul started well outside of the box, though I’m not sure on the rule with something like that. Also, a lot of added extra time and were unlucky to hit the post late on too boot. Either way, Celta hitting three away at Villarreal is still pretty good.

Do we need a Mingueza watch? Another goal, an absolute cannonball of a free kick and another assist. 2 goals and 2 assists so far.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Great debut by Dani Olmo, scoring the winning goal away at Rayo in the last minutes. I'm starting to warm up to Laporta, especially if Olmo playing means I'll get to see less of Ferran. Yamal man of the match, he keeps being incredible.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
As good as Rayo were in the first half, deserved win and we should have won by more. I think had we been under Xavi for this one it would have been really rough assuming we could have even taken the three points. We battled in the first half though and then looked notably better in the second half.

Pretty good debut for Olmo who took his goal really well and should have been awarded a penalty. Nice composure from Pedri on his goal after his first touch let him down. We’ll need more goals like that from him this season. Liked his perfomance today. Lamine with another nice match and yet another goal contribution. Also thought Cubarsi, Raphinha, Lewandowski and Bernal were good. Hate to see Bernal out and it sounds like it’s going to be bad.

Ridiculous stoppage time from the matches I’m seeing this season.

Bernal is out for the season.

Should have never been on the pitch for that long so many games in a row.

I don’t think that’s the case here. We need to be careful with the kids, but he hasn’t played that much for this to be the case.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah there was absolutely no reason to give so much stoppage time, the injury is on the moron ref

Yeah, I think we could have more goals in part down to the ref. I can see Lewandowski’s being disallowed as it was, but still a bit harsh. However I thought he could have awarded that penalty earlier. Ref aside, Rayo players were hitting the deck with the slightest breeze.

This game was worth 10 min stoppage. The game was stopped a lot in the 2nd half

Close sure, but I’m seeing multiple matches hit that mark as well.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yeah, I think we could have more goals in part down to the ref. I can see Lewandowski’s being disallowed as it was, but still a bit harsh. However I thought he could have awarded that penalty earlier. Ref aside, Rayo players were hitting the deck with the slightest breeze.

Close sure, but I’m seeing multiple matches hit that mark as well.
I just saw Lille time waste like bosses in the UCL qualifiers. 2 minutes first half, 5 minutes second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad