La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Fede!!!!!

On a free kick!
That the ref gifts to Madrid after a Vinicius dive, don't forget to mention. Also this ref seems to hate Marcos Andre, yellow card in the first half after he got pulled from behind, for dissent. Now in the second half he got stepped on, and the ref only gave a foul after the forth official made him aware the foul took Andre's shoe off 😂

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Hes young so its to be expected but it doesnt seem to be Gulers best game.

And then makes a pretty good play right after i say this

Last edited:
Reactions: luiginb

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
That the ref gifts to Madrid after a Vinicius dive, don't forget to mention. Also this ref seems to hate Marcos Andre, yellow card in the first half after he got pulled from behind, for dissent. Now in the second half he got stepped on, and the ref only gave a foul after the forth official made him aware the foul took Andre's shoe off 😂
The foul was given for the foul on Arda Guler, not the Vini dive. Vini even tried to cry to get the free kick closer.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He missed opportunities and showed frustration, but he has been our most dynamic attacking player in the second half.
I thought this was the worst game I've ever seen him play.

Madrid bleeding chances to a very limited Valladolid team, plus they're abusing the heels in attack. Seeing them play together is making me start to think Vini might be a better player than Mbappe.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I thought this was the worst game I've ever seen him play.

Madrid bleeding chances to a very limited Valladolid team, plus they're abusing the heels in attack. Seeing them play together is making me start to think Vini might be a better player than Mbappe.
I disagree Arda. He played fine. Lacked finish.

I agree on Vini/Mbappé. Vini seems to be a more complete player.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe has 4 goals in his last 15 games, including a penalty. Atalanta, Poland, Luxemburg and Toulouse.
Didn't score in his 2 la Liga games, didn't score any other goal in his other 4 Euro games, didn't score against Canada in a friendly, didn't score vs Dortmund home and away and didn't score against Le Havre and Lyon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad