La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Just seems like Real thought they could show up and win when Mallorca came to fight

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Atrocious second half. Absolutely pathetic. Nothing dangerous at all. Let Mallorca dictate the rhythm.

Mallorca deserve the credit, they played very well. We were equally bad though. Carvajal and Vini were absolute trash in the second half.

It is only August, but we won't be able to afford many stinkers like that if we wanna win the league.

Reactions: luiginb

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
No credibility? Something Real and me have in common then
Lol.

Mendy deserves to sit the game he will sit. "Multiple games" is a gross exageration that you are using to get yourself worked up when he does not get supplemental discipline. Feeding your persecution complex.

Bad tackle at a point in the game when it was clearly a frustration thing. Red, one game suspension. Asking for more is just being a hater doing it to claim favoritism afterwards.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Valencia will struggle?
I mean what are your expectations? They are a mid table team and will remain so, clearly a step ahead a few teams.

I just don't see it with Guerra. Didn't think he had a strong game and advanced stats kind of say the same.

I did like Gasiorowski, he was good.

Hugo Duro was their best player for them and will score many goals this season. Rafa Mir on the other hand sucks ass and I doubt will start many games.

My expectations of a club of Valencia’s size would be much better than their supporters are currently getting. They’ve spent 150,000 this window. Let me repeat that. 150,000. They’re also rumored to offloading arguably their best young talent for peanuts as well. To the point though, my expectations at best would be mid table, but even that could be difficult. They lack depth, they might well struggle to score goals, they have a very young side and they have a manager who has proven what exactly? They lost 2 in something like the final 21 matches last season. They can not repeat that and I would call that struggling.

You could easily see his quality though. He can clearly dribble, has vision, can pass and does the defensive work. When I think of how we’re playing under Flick I think he’d do better there than a lot of guys we have. As for the player himself, clearly talented.

We’ll see. They’ll need the goals from Duro or Mir because after that they probably won’t see very many and it’s not as though Duro has a season under his belt where you’d expect him to score 20+. That said he’s demonstrated progression and he’s still young.

No offense, but you have no credibility when it comes to Real Madrid.

@luiginb and I don’t see eye to eye on everything, but he has plenty of credibility around here if you ask me.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
My expectations of a club of Valencia’s size would be much better than their supporters are currently getting. They’ve spent 150,000 this window. Let me repeat that. 150,000. They’re also rumored to offloading arguably their best young talent for peanuts as well. To the point though, my expectations at best would be mid table, but even that could be difficult. They lack depth, they might well struggle to score goals, they have a very young side and they have a manager who has proven what exactly? They lost 2 in something like the final 21 matches last season. They can not repeat that and I would call that struggling.

You could easily see his quality though. He can clearly dribble, has vision, can pass and does the defensive work. When I think of how we’re playing under Flick I think he’d do better there than a lot of guys we have. As for the player himself, clearly talented.

We’ll see. They’ll need the goals from Duro or Mir because after that they probably won’t see very many and it’s not as though Duro has a season under his belt where you’d expect him to score 20+. That said he’s demonstrated progression and he’s still young.

@luiginb and I don’t see eye to eye on everything, but he has plenty of credibility around here if you ask me.
About football? Sure. He is one the people around here who follows the most leagues. Do not move goal posts.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So.....
Ancelotti says one of Vini or Mbappe will play left wing and that he has to choose.
LMAO.
WE f***ING TOLD YOU

This season may change things, but up until this season I don’t see how Vinicius Jr wasn’t the first name on the team sheet. All that nonsense about Bellingham last season, but for me Vinicius Jr is the more influential player.

About football? Sure. He is one the people around here who follows the most leagues. Do not move goal posts.

Last time I checked Madrid is a football club. You should worry less about moving the goal posts and more about making a post like that one.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So.....
Ancelotti says one of Vini or Mbappe will play left wing and that he has to choose.
LMAO.
WE f***ING TOLD YOU
I thought Mbappé did fine in his 9 role today. Did not get service, but he had good movement and he did try to make some runs.

He was in no man's land on Mallorca's goal though.

Vini had a horrible second half. Middle part of the first half was the only part of the game where everything clicked offensively.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
This season may change things, but up until this season I don’t see how Vinicius Jr wasn’t the first name on the team sheet. All that nonsense about Bellingham last season, but for me Vinicius Jr is the more influential player.

Last time I checked Madrid is a football club. You should worry less about moving the goal posts and more about making a post like that one.
You are being obtus on purpose. Waste of time. Have a good day sir.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I didn't argue absolutely anything about reffing last night, because it was perfect. I only do when it's not :D

Anyway, back OT Real always seems to have to have trouble playing against Mallorca, and apparently it wasn't all Aguirre's tactics, cause the new Mallorca coach was even more offensive and brave against them.

Last edited:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
He's a good coach, always kinda liked him for a club of that size. Very similar set up to what he had in Osasuna with Budimir up front now with Muriqi. Osasuna has a better team though IMO

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Rodrygo complained in an online post that he's not visible enough at Real and that everyone is talking about the other three, and not about him. Afterwards, he deleted the post. Trouble in paradise, you hate to see it ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad