Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I wasnt saying the should have kept Maatta. That kingsfan cat just keeps saying everything the Kings didnt do is impossible and stupid and everything they did do is pure genius.
Sorry if I conflated them. Piston asked why the Kings kept Edler over Maatta.

Reactions: Schmooley

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Got it.....not one media outlet came out and said Fiala was traded to LA........until.....it happened....

Maybe...just maybe....it wasn't reported because it didn't happen? Wait no.....f*** it, too easy, absolutely LA f***ed the dog because you KNOW they didn't try......

The hurdles some of you f***ing jump just to get pissed off is flat out f***ing amazing.....
People don’t spend hours a day, posting miles of nonsense because they have better things to do.

Cianide

Under New Management
Jun 11, 2022
The key with Vilardi is that he’s consistently attacking the net which is where wingers who play with Kopitar thrives.. add in his sick hands and he’d likely put up big numbers.

Moore - Kopitar - Vilardi

Fiala - Danault - Kempe

Iafallo - Byfield - Arvidsson

Grundstrom - Lizotte - Kaliyev

Maybe even swap Arvy and Kempe
I like today's lines. Plus I think Byfield needs to be surrounded by more talent.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The Edler over Maatta signing was a pretty simple choice. If nothing else, it's a straight dollar consideration, but Edler brings D and PK in a way that Maatta didn't, especially if they were going to use him in a depth role, and Edler 'fits' better with Clarke-Durzi than Maatta does. Though I liked the pairings when they were healthy of Edler-Roy and Maatta-Roy.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
The Edler over Maatta signing was a pretty simple choice. If nothing else, it's a straight dollar consideration, but Edler brings D and PK in a way that Maatta didn't, especially if they were going to use him in a depth role, and Edler 'fits' better with Clarke-Durzi than Maatta does. Though I liked the pairings when they were healthy of Edler-Roy and Maatta-Roy.

Nope.....not how it works here bud....9 games in...Edler is dogshit....and "Management" should have known this.....and not bring him back......because....crystal ball.....

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nope.....not how it works here bud....9 games in...Edler is dogshit....and "Management" should have known this.....and not bring him back......because....crystal ball.....

I don't think anyone would even have a problem with Edler if there was another LHD in the mix, it just looks extra bad because of the imbalance between LHD and RHD

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I don't think anyone would even have a problem with Edler if there was another LHD in the mix, it just looks extra bad because of the imbalance between LHD and RHD

Probably not, you got Bjornfoot.....I gotta think he's gonna see NHL ice soon.......but its better for him playing 20-24 min than 12-14 right now so there is that

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
FE826EB7-EE8E-41DC-9BE1-9E358B4014C5.jpeg

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Buy out Walker and don’t qualify Moverare. Blake chose those options over bringing back last season’s #2 LHD.

Agreed. Walker and his cap should of been converted to pay for a LD man. I don't think he was tradeable though.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Only three guys on this team with a plus. Vilardi, Kupari, and Iafallo.

Two guys are tied for worst on the team at -4… Kopitar and Fiala. Not what you love to see

Reactions: Inner Turbulence

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Buy out Walker and don’t qualify Moverare. Blake chose those options over bringing back last season’s #2 LHD.
I didn’t think he was officially fit until after the buyout window… it’s questionable if he is even now. If he’s injured they can’t buy him out IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad