Not open for further replies.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Reactions: David Lunch

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Stanley requested a trade from the Jets. How about going big for a Dubois and Stanley package eh?
Fiala-Dubois-Vilardi third line would have a field day with their matchups.
If Grundstrom/Walker go the other way the cap works. Fagemo Grans Turcotte 2024 first rounder all could be in play screw it go all in

Reactions: FSL KINGS

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
On the depth center discussion, forgot an option. If the Flames sell, 2 time cup winner Trevor Lewis might be available.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Stanley requested a trade from the Jets. How about going big for a Dubois and Stanley package eh?
Fiala-Dubois-Vilardi third line would have a field day with their matchups.
If Grundstrom/Walker go the other way the cap works. Fagemo Grans Turcotte 2024 first rounder all could be in play screw it go all in

Lots of talk that Dubois eventually goes to Montreal once he hits free agency after next year. Doesn't seem to be too keen in signing long term with the Peg'

Why does Winnipeg trade him this year if they have just as good of a shot as anyone else in the West? Doesn't make sense for them. hey just added to their roster and are probably looking to make an additional move or two.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Lots of talk that Dubois eventually goes to Montreal once he hits free agency after next year. Doesn't seem to be too keen in signing long term with the Peg'

Why does Winnipeg trade him this year if they have just as good of a shot as anyone else in the West? Doesn't make sense for them. hey just added to their roster and are probably looking to make an additional move or two.
I was not basing the idea in reality just shootin the breeze.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
His head is way too large for his body in that photoshop

Very Lord of The Rings inspired.

290px-Sauron.jpg

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
Max Domi, thoughts? Could he fill 3c?
Definitely an upgrade on Lizotte, has 18 goals 31 assists with a 53 faceoff %. Only 5'10 though and I don't know if the bottom 6 can afford to get smaller. Reported ask is a 2nd

Another guy I could see us looking at would be Derek Grant 6'3 center with a little scoring touch and certainly isn't a p***y, can't imagine he'd cost more than a 4th/5th, he'd keep Lizotte as the 3 C though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad