Rumor: Kypreos: Chychrun to the Kings for Clarke - UPDATE: Clarke has been told he's not been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Chychrun is on a much better contract and is way younger there simply isn't a market for EK and 11.5 for 4 more years.
When you have contracts like Nurse and Jones floating around, there is absolute a market for Karlsson with what he’s doing. It just comes down to finding the right suitor

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Yesterday: Clarke is untouchable there's no way we move him for anyone

Tomorrow: Clarke skating concerns are true, glad we got something good.
You’ve posted this same thing like three times now like any other fanbase doesn’t do the same thing here. It started as a prospect message board and we’re all sickos who overvalue our own team’s prospects.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So the rumors start with Brandt Clarke and end with Cal Petersen and in between,maybe 2-3 prospects down on the "Farm"(Lias Andersson,Samuel Fagemo,Tyler Madden,Alex Turcotte...) and a couple of 4th line regulars(Brendan Lemieux, Carl Grundstrom) and possibly Francesco Pinelli, for Jacob Chychrun and Karel Vejmelka

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
When you have contracts like Nurse and Jones floating around, there is absolute a market for Karlsson with what he’s doing. It just comes down to finding the right suitor
Good luck with that.

Karlsson is much much much better though.
Offensively sure but as an overall Dman to any team with SC aspirations, Chychrun and his contract is the much, much, much, much better value.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Kings could be a scary team come playoff time if they land both. LD and goaltending definitely their biggest holes rn.

Hopefully the Yotes can squeeze more than Clarke out of them tho.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Kings could be a scary team come playoff time if they land both. LD and goaltending definitely their biggest holes rn.

Hopefully the Yotes can squeeze more than Clarke out of them tho.
Vej and Quick, that’s a scary tandem

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Feel like Clarke is getting terribly overrated around here. To my knowledge, he tops out to be a Klingberg type? Isn't Chychrun pretty much what you hope Clarke becomes? There's no problem moving Clarke in this deal, especially with their immense depth at RD.

I'll take a stab: Clarke + Turcotte + Peterson as a base for Chych + Vej... I'd gather that LA would be adding a pick and another piece too

• Haha
Reactions: FSL KINGS

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Feel like Clarke is getting terribly overrated around here. To my knowledge, he tops out to be a Klingberg type? Isn't Chychrun pretty much what you hope Clarke becomes? There's no problem moving Clarke in this deal, especially with their immense depth at RD.
my issue is Chychrun's healthy issues....if it is Vejmelka and Chychrun I could become optimistic, but I already have my doubts

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Good luck with that.

Offensively sure but as an overall Dman to any team with SC aspirations, Chychrun and his contract is the much, much, much, much better value.
You keep mentioning contract which has nothing to do with how each players effects their teams game. I'll take the guy who has the most even strength points in the league and plays 25 minutes a night.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad