Rumor: Kypreos: Chychrun to the Kings for Clarke - UPDATE: Clarke has been told he's not been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
just me spitballing

La Gives up
Byfield
Peterson or quick
Clarke
Grans

for

Chychran
Vejmelka
2nd

LA gives up prospects for the 2 best players in the deal--I do no see LA giving their first at any cost

I like Vej, and he would be a great help, but if this trade is Clarke plus several prospects, it will be a disaster for the Kings, or at least would help the Yotes. ...(Maybe the Kings are deep enough to lessen the damage, but still not a good trade,)
you will be getting a number 1 goalie and a solid number 2 d man--that does not come cheap

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I like Vej, and he would be a great help, but if this trade is Clarke plus several prospects, it will be a disaster for the Kings, or at least would help the Yotes. ...(Maybe the Kings are deep enough to lessen the damage, but still not a good trade,)
I think Clarke is such a volatile prospect …. Some people love him and some dont.

Kings have depth, specially on right side… if they can dump Peterson and get Vej + chychrun…. That solves the kings 2 biggest issues. Just depends what other prospects/picks are involved…. I’d assume

Peterson + Clarke + 1st + fegamo turcotte/kupari
For
Vej + chychrun

Prob makes sense from both teams …. Tho I imagine king fans hate it

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
just me spitballing

La Gives up
Byfield
Peterson or quick
Clarke
Grans

for

Chychran
Vejmelka
2nd

LA gives up prospects for the 2 best players in the deal--I do no see LA giving their first at any cost

you will be getting a number 1 goalie and a solid number 2 d man--that does not come cheap

That's awful for Arizona.

If they're taking on Petersen, that contract is worth a 1st to dump at minimum.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I think Clarke is such a volatile prospect …. Some people love him and some dont.

Kings have depth, specially on right side… if they can dump Peterson and get Vej + chychrun…. That solves the kings 2 biggest issues. Just depends what other prospects/picks are involved…. I’d assume

Peterson + Clarke + 1st + fegamo
For
Vej + chychrun

Prob makes sense from both teams …. Tho I imagine king fans hate it
I am not a Chychrun guy at all. I lean toward severe long term blow to the Kings.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I didn’t say they did. I just wouldn’t be jumping the gun out of future thinking quite yet.
Oh I'm aware.

I just think Rob sees how open the West is and doesn't want to waste these final good years from Kopitar/Doughty instead of waiting to see where Clarke is in 2-3 years. Both Drew and Kopi have been playing elite and then guys like Fiala/Kempe/Danault are all producing extremely well.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I am not a Chychrun guy at all. I lean toward severe long term blow to the Kings.
That’s fair… kings are much thinner on LHD than RHD. I’m not extremely high on Clarke(that being said he’s been pretty great post world juniors)

I think chychrun is solid, a solid 2/3. If goalies are involved that is a big + for kings imo

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What’s the deal with Clarke, has his stock dropped significantly or are the Kings just willing to move him because they value Chychrun that much?

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I just want to take a second and acknowledge all the kings fans on here who in every trade proposal for good players ive seen have said things like "no way Clarke gets moved".
oh man, this is going to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad