Value of: Kubalik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
which is the point of the post. we don't know what ottawa will do next season. if pinto were to cave or sit out the year there is no guarantee that a long term contract is waiting for him next offseason.
I don’t think he gets a long term, whatever happens,

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
There are numerous other interesting stories. What team do you cheer for? Do events regarding your own team not interest you?
yes i follow them too. i cheer more for players than teams but teams i do like are arizona, boston, carolina, colorado, and florida. events regarding those teams also interest me too. is there more to this inquisition lol?

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Lol I really dont think you even understand what's going on here, I'm not "defending" anything. Pinto will be negotiating his next contract with a different regime, it doesnt matter if Dorion views him as you say he does (ps he doesnt). You liked a post, just above me, saying basically exactly what I'm saying. But atta boy, call me a homer, tell me I'm angry and call it a day. You got my ass good. I'll keep doing what I want, you will do the same... its all good.
Yep Pinto loves being away from the team and losing money every day because he’s an afterthough. He will be running to that next contract with no bitterness at all. makes total sense. Pinto is clearly a Sens fan boy and doesn’t mind his employer shafting him.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Yep Pinto loves being away from the team and losing money every day because he’s an afterthough. He will be running to that next contract with no bitterness at all. makes total sense. Pinto is clearly a Sens fan boy and doesn’t mind his employer shafting him.
Lol yeah you nailed it buddy. Clearly I just need to take a deep breathe and be calm and reasoned like you

Reactions: TS Quint

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
Speaking of longer, why are you constantly in this thread? I suppose some people just like to troll, but it seems kind of obsessively weird. You seem compelled to provide advice, so why are you not on your board?
Awww are you upset that people are talking about the Sens and it’s not the rainbows and sunshine you hoped for? Maybe it’s you who needs to leave. This is just another post critiquing the poster and not the post because you know I’m right. Pinto is getting the shaft from no fault of his own and the overwhelming likelihood is he isn’t liking it. Is this really that hard to grasp? To the rest of the world thats called obvious. Sorry I can’t nerf it anymore for you.

PSA for those who prefer to think Pinto is a Sens fan and likes that his team thought of him last to the point they can’t make a near reasonable offer: You are in not way compelled to read my posts or reply to me. My apologies to Sens nation for respecting the player.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
yes i follow them too. i cheer more for players than teams but teams i do like are arizona, boston, carolina, colorado, and florida. events regarding those teams also interest me too. is there more to this inquisition lol?
Just wondered why you are so obsessed with this. The obsession seems weird and like there would so many other better things to do.

Reactions: NyQuil

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Awww are you upset that people are talking about the Sens and it’s not the rainbows and sunshine you hoped for? Maybe it’s you who needs to leave. This is just another post critiquing the poster and not the post because you know I’m right. Pinto is getting the shaft from no fault of his own and the overwhelming likelihood is he isn’t liking it. Is this really that hard to grasp? To the rest of the world thats called obvious. Sorry I can’t nerf it anymore for you.

PSA for those who prefer to think Pinto is a Sens fan and likes that his team thought of him last to the point they can’t make a near reasonable offer: You are in not way compelled to read my posts or reply to me. My apologies to Sens nation for respecting the player.
I'm not upset or surprised. I have been talking about the pending cap crunch on the Sens board for about a year now. I get that some people like to troll, but please don't worry about me. I only come here (this forum/thread) for the odd laugh & to observe people turning themselves into pretzels with their weird obsessions.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
I'm not upset or surprised. I have been talking about the pending cap crunch on the Sens board for about a year now. I get that some people like to troll, but please don't worry about me. I only come here (this forum/thread) for the odd laugh & to observe people turning themselves into pretzels with their weird obsessions.
I gave an obvious opinion that has some Sens fans minds exploding. That’s on them not me.

What’s hilarious the pearl clutching over people being “obsessed“ with hockey on a hockey forum and how dare non Sens fanatics discuss the Sens on the main hockey boards. I don’t think some people understand what this place is for.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Just wondered why you are so obsessed with this. The obsession seems weird and like there would so many other better things to do.
like i said i find the story interesting. in case you forgot this is a hockey message board. we all find hockey interesting lol. i hope this is it for the inquisition i was beginning to think you had a thing for me.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

I doubt that Pinto will be annoyed unless this drags on for a really long time. Reports are that he is being understanding.

There is a time crunch for Ottawa though. Every day that passes increases the cap hit for Pinto's contract this season, which makes it more difficult to clear salary. There's also the deadline to be eligible to play in the NHL this season, but I don't think Ottawa would want to get anywhere close to that deadline.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Seems weird that people are gatekeeping this topic. It's on the main boards. If you don't want to read about other fans' opinions on this, go to the Sens forum and talk about it. Nobody here is stopping you.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Meh, there is a lot of weird, uninformed opinions, taunting, pushing buttons or whatever in here. It could be called trolling or whatever, or just not worth reading. I tend to stick to the forum for my team and rarely come here as a result.

As for the actual topic, I would think Kubalik is one of the options for a trade. Then there's Joseph or Brannstrom. Joseph has been productive and playing very well actually. There's a bunch of different possibilities or solutions like trades, waivers, LTIR, or trade for a player already on LTIR. We'll see what happens. It will get resolved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad