Ktown Sens Fan 19's Fantasy League - Discussion Thread (CAR and MIN available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Let's say the person who has the 10-10:30am slot picks. And then the next 5 teams pick before 11:30am. Would the team with the 1-1:30pm slot be penalized if he had planned to come online and make his pick during his allotted time slot, even though theoretically he could have picked at 11:30?

Nope thats fine.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Thanks to the help of ILJB, the New York Rangers are awarded Ryan Kesler, as Toronto had Bobby Ryan as their pick from 5:59-6:09, and New York made their selection at 6:07.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Bobby Ryan was picked in the 1st round.

I know, I was just saying that Ryan was who he had down before he realized he was taken and changed it to Kesler (who by the time he switched picks was also taken).

flyguy, the pick schedule is located in post #3 of this thread.

Also, now would be a good time to let everyone know that I will be absent from July 14th to the 23rd, as I am going on vacation down in Virginia. I have received word that both Sensational Spezza and agrudez are both willing to co-run the draft during this time. They will oversee that the draft runs smoothly (even though everyone should understand the time slot concept by then), and you will be required to send all trades to them. There is a slight chance that I will be able to pop in once in a while during this time, but I won't be here long enough to assume my full capacities during this time. Once again, big thanks to Sensational Spezza and agrudez for helping me out during this time.

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Announcement

JUST A REMINDER TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED THEIR ROSTERS IN THE ROSTER THREAD ALREADY, PLEASE DO SO ASAP AND UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE.

PM'S WILL BE SENT OUT AS A REMINDER TOMORROW MORNING IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR ROSTER UP BY THEN.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
The pick schedule for tomorrow is up, please check it if you don't know when you are scheduled to make your pick.

AlexMaz

May 28, 2009
Toronto
:leafs

HAVE TWO SECOND ROUND PICKS, THEY'RE BOTH AVAILABLE FOR TRADE AND YOU CAN PICK ASAP AFTER YOU AQUIRE THEM!

PM PM PM

AlexMaz

May 28, 2009
Toronto
Via PM the :pens select Marian Hossa.

Marian-Hossa.jpg

:cry::rant::(:shakehead

agrudez*

I'm sure there are some people that don't have internet access during business hours.

PS. I think 30 minute time slots for picks are a bit ridiculous, the draft is going to finish before August and no one will keep their interest in the league and forget about it before the season starts in October.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
im sorry but it isn't your turn.

Yes it is.

Come on guys, the draft list is in the 3rd post of the main thread (and has been there since last night). Reading announcements by the commish is always a good idea. And keep discussion out of the draft thread.

Last edited:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
hope Jimmy Howard was a solid auto. I didn't know exactly who he wanted, so I think I picked a solid goalie who is still young and can get tons of wins. I could have done Broduer, but I think Howard is better for a keeper.

agrudez*

I propose freezing the draft after this round and letting teams catch up their picks tommorrow, then on Thursday when the draft is opened back up having 2 hour time slots for rounds 4-11 and 1 hour time slots for rounds 12+.

If things continue at this rate there will be multiple people losing interest/getting frustrated with the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad