Ktown Sens Fan 19's Fantasy League - Discussion Thread (CAR and MIN available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
hope Jimmy Howard was a solid auto. I didn't know exactly who he wanted, so I think I picked a solid goalie who is still young and can get tons of wins. I could have done Broduer, but I think Howard is better for a keeper.

It was a good pick. Young, cheap contract, on Detroit.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
We gotta get this draft under control. It's only the beginning and half the picks have been skipped.

I've been in leagues that have gotten bumped that started off better than this. I'm just tired of starting and
Not finishing these

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Draft list needs to be updated to reflect this trade:

to :leafs 56th, 176th, 245th

to :wild 81st, 100th, 201st

It also needs to be updated to reflect the TOR and CLB trade.

to :leafs CLB 3rd and 7th

to :cbj TOR 2nd and 10th

Some of the numbers in the draft thread are messed up (it looks like rounds 10-12 are the wrong pick #s).

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
can u draft players who have yet to play an NHL game, as long as there not in the entry draft?

Rugs by Resch

Apr 16, 2009
Upstate Ny
D. Sedin - Plekanec - St. Louis

Got the 6th, 12th, and 27th overall scoring players and I didnt pick till 24 :D

Sedin missed 19 games too! I feel like some guys drafted based on if they were trying to build their own team like they were real GM's. Oh well, im not complaining.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:coyotes are looking to get a 2nd pick in the 4th round

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
flyguy: thanks for noticing the screwed up pick numbers. Will fix it shortly.

odishabs: you may do that, just as long like you said they are not in the Entry Draft.

ILJB: thanks for updating the draft board.

EVERYONE: please be patient guys, as I mentioned before, I work odd hours and therefore cannot be here to babysit the draft all day long and continually update the draft and trade threads.

What do you guys want? Seriously, some of you want short time slots to make your picks, while others want a few hours. Can I please get a majority on how much time people want to have to make their picks?

Last edited:

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
:edmonton

My current team so far.

Zach Parise - XXXXXX - Ales Hemsky
Loui Eriksson - XXXXX - XXXXXX
XXXXXX - XXXXXX - XXXXXX
XXXXXX - XXXXXX - XXXXXX

XXXXXX - XXXXXX
XXXXXX - XXXXXX
XXXXXX - XXXXXX

Jonas Hiller
XXXXXX

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
:sharks so far.

xxxxx - Mike Richards - xxxxx
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx

Duncan Keith - Brent Seabrook
xxxxx - xxxxx
xxxxx - xxxxx

xxxxx
xxxxx

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Dallas is looking to add another 4th round pick....offering up 5th + 6th round picks (only two picks apart - what a bargain! :D) in exchange for a 4th and another pick.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Announcement

The draft will be put on hold for 1-2 days while I decide on a new format. All missed picks may be made up during this time, however picks starting in round 4 may not be made yet.

agrudez*

The Nashville Predators have both of their 4th round picks (98th and 108th overall) on the trading block, also looking to package later rounds and entry draft picks, both to get multiple picks in the 5-12 range.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I like how everyone ignores the list in post 3 and complains about not knowing when their pick is, and then people also go ahead and make 4th round picks when the commish says not to. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad