Ktown Sens Fan 19's Fantasy League - Discussion Thread (CAR and MIN available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Do you guys think we should go down to a round per day (half an hour per pick)? The draft clock would start at 8:00 am EST and end at 11:00 pm EST.

Or we could do it like NY's old league and half a round per day with one hour time slots.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:hawks

The Blackhawks are looking to move up in the 2nd round (31-37 range). Would be willing to flip 3rd round picks with one of these teams to move up and grab a player that we want.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Do you guys think we should go down to a round per day (half an hour per pick)? The draft clock would start at 8:00 am EST and end at 11:00 pm EST.

Or we could do it like NY's old league and half a round per day with one hour time slots.

I think half a round at first. we just need a 24 hour notice before we decide

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Nashville wants one of the bottom 1st round picks or top pick in the 2nd round. Name a price. There is a player on the board we really want to grab. PM me.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i think after 4th of July weekend. we should really go to a set schedule, this is going way to slow. Its gonna take forever if the early rounds are going this slow.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Ok guys, I don't know whats happening here, if people are forgetting to PM the next GM or what, but this is moving at a snails pace.

Starting tomorrow morning at 8:00 am EST, you will be given a half an hour time slot to make your pick. The draft clock will run until 11:00 pm EST.

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR:

REMEMBER TO PM THE NEXT GM, IF YOU DON'T, THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE. IF THE PERSON WHO PICKS BEFORE YOU DOESN'T PM YOU, SEND ME A MESSAGE. ALSO, ANYONE WHO MISSES 2 CONSECUTIVE PICKS WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE THAT YOU WON'T BE HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICK, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS LEAGUE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I did PM ErikKarlsson after I made my pick, and he's been online several times over the past 21 hours, but doesn't feel like making his picks just yet, I guess. :help:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Ok guys, I don't know whats happening here, if people are forgetting to PM the next GM or what, but this is moving at a snails pace.

Starting tomorrow morning at 8:00 am EST, you will be given a half an hour time slot to make your pick. The draft clock will run until 11:00 pm EST.

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR:

REMEMBER TO PM THE NEXT GM, IF YOU DON'T, THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE. IF THE PERSON WHO PICKS BEFORE YOU DOESN'T PM YOU, SEND ME A MESSAGE. ALSO, ANYONE WHO MISSES 2 CONSECUTIVE PICKS WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE THAT YOU WON'T BE HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICK, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS LEAGUE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

If we aren't here to pick but we sent a list to you so you pick for us, and therefore we cannot send a PM to the next GM 'cause we aren't here, in this case will you send the PM?

It wouldn't be fair to get warned in this kind of case.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i am shocked this hasn't even finished the first round. Maybe shoot everyone a PM and do a roll call to see who is still interested. I was hoping this would be my last one of these start to finish drafts since so many good GMs are in it. I refuse to get through this and then just have to stop and waste a whole bunch of time.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
In my opinion it was just a poor time to start a game, with free agency and both Canadians and Americans celebrating their country's days. Should probably pick up in the week.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Meh, it's just a few GMs that are pulling this league down. Where the hell is ErikKarlsson? It's been so long since the last pick.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
If we aren't here to pick but we sent a list to you so you pick for us, and therefore we cannot send a PM to the next GM 'cause we aren't here, in this case will you send the PM?

It wouldn't be fair to get warned in this kind of case.

That's fine just note that in the PM you won't be here to make you're pick and I'll PM the next GM after I select for you.

As for Atlanta, I will send him one more PM (already sent one), and if he does not pick by 7:00 pm EST he will be removed from this league.

HemskyToHall*

If this league needs any player agents or someone to replace a team because of inactive than please tell me!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If I ran this league, I'd probably give you Atlanta's team right now.....seriously, it's been like 30 hours since I told him to make his picks.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
The Atlanta GM has been removed from this league due to inactivity, odishabs has been contacted to take over the Thrashers, as he is #1 on the waiting list. Please remain patient as I await a response. If odis elects to join then I will allow him to come on and make his 2 selections.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
The Atlanta GM has been removed from this league due to inactivity, odishabs has been contacted to take over the Thrashers, as he is #1 on the waiting list. Please remain patient as I await a response. If odis elects to join then I will allow him to come on and make his 2 selections.

:thrashers I accept and Welcome Rick Nash and Matt Duchene to the Thrashers!

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:coyotes trade Erik Johnson to :stars for the 32nd overall pick.

Modo has confirmed this trade via PM. He can re-confirm in the morning when he wakes up.

To speed things along I will make the selection now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad