Confirmed with Link: Kovacevic Traded to the Devils for 2026 4th Round pick (Highest of the three 4th Rounders the Devils own)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
The only time I got frustrated with him was when he was playing too many minutes against top competition. I think in a defined role he can be a really useful asset.

Feel like we lost the trade in a vacuum, but it's just a reality of having so many awesome young Dmen.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
So without any other moves, the defense is looking like

Guhle-Savard
Matheson-Harris
Struble-Xhekaj
Barron

I thought we might have traded Harris at the draft to sign Roy/Carrier if Hughes really wanted to improve the team.

Reactions: vokiel

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
The only time I got frustrated with him was when he was playing too many minutes against top competition. I think in a defined role he can be a really useful asset.

Feel like we lost the trade in a vacuum, but it's just a reality of having so many awesome young Dmen.
Habs got him for free on waivers and he was a stop gap. The 4th is actually profit.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
So without any other moves, the defense is looking like

Guhle-Savard
Matheson-Harris
Struble-Xhekaj
Barron

I thought we might have traded Harris at the draft to sign Roy/Carrier if Hughes really wanted to improve the team.
Except they just made it easy for Mailloux and Barron to grab some spots. Things might get ugly once more.

Reactions: jrom

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3