Value of: Konecny

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cotton Eye Joe

Oct 8, 2023
Jets GM Cheveldayoff stayed to watch the Flyers last week in Colorado.
Rumors are he is looking at acquiring a D and/or F.
Names rumored have been, Sanheim, Walker, Ristolainen, Konecny.
Any idea if or who Philly is moving and what you'd want back in return for one of them?

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Any idea if or who Philly is moving and what you'd want back in return for one of them?
knowing Chevy, he’ll trade for another bottom 6 LW or another bottom to mid LD… cause that’s all he knows how to do

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Risto was showcased most in that game and is getting a lot more minutes playing time in recent games.

Walker toss up whether u resign or trade. I get both sides.

Seeler I would move.

I like Frost but Torts hates Frost.

Its not Sanheim or TK.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Not going to bother reading through 7 pages to see if there’s been similar proposals from the Canucks but I’d do:

2024 1st, 2025 2nd, Brzustewicz, and Podkozin

• Haha
Reactions: FlyguyOX

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Not going to bother reading through 7 pages to see if there’s been similar proposals from the Canucks but I’d do:

Yeah previous offer had choice of Kuzmenko-Garland on top was declined so no.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
It’s a little insulting that you think you could trade for a forward the likes of Konecny on an absolute bargain of a contract without giving up one (really should be multiple) top 3 prospect(s) from a bottom 10 prospect pool.
Yeah from a flyers perspective I didn’t even like the return

Laughed at and hung up on

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
I would think a young good NHL player, high end prospect, and 1st; something like that
Only 25 or under on NHL roster from Van minus the star players is Hoglander. They have nice prospects Willander, Lekkerimaki.

That would be beaten by another team.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Only 25 or under on NHL roster from Van minus the star players is Hoglander. They have nice prospects Willander, Lekkerimaki.

That would be beaten by another team.
Yeah, ultimately these types of trade proposals are hard to take in a vacuum because in real life you would be comparing different offers. I, too, think that offer would be beaten

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
No one is trading a top 10 prospect or their #3 defenseman alone for Konecny, let alone in a package together. That’s absurd.

You wouldn't trade a top 10-20 prospect for a 26 year old, relatively cheap, gritty 30 goal scorer?

Wouldn't they be thrilled if that prospect turned into Konecny?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No one is trading a top 10 prospect or their #3 defenseman alone for Konecny, let alone in a package together. That’s absurd.
If you want Konecny, you’re gonna have to get more serious about a lot more things you see as absurd. They had a 1st and 2nd on the table for Laughton at the draft. Price on Konecny was 2 1sts-plus. The price has only gone up on everyone on the roster.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
And no one is trading 60+ point players on great contracts for a 1 and 3 hots dogs left over at 7-11.

TK is going nowhere with the flyers hot start unless its an overpayment.

Last edited:

Imcanadianeh

Nov 1, 2015
Only on HF boards is a prospect who you hope becomes as good as the Konecny more valuable than the actual Konecny. Who is that good. Now. On a great contract. And 26.
Well the argument would be that Konecny is only signed for one more year after this one where as the prospect the team would have control over for 7 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad