Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Sale is our only signed import. He can play AHL though this year. Most Ranger fans (me included) don’t think he is ready for that jump yet and will eventually be returned to the Rangers. Very high chance he is traded when he comes back.

I think after St Louis camp Kos will sign. Not ready for AHL and St Louis will probably want him playing in North America.
Thanks

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Yes. And maybe there is still a chance to upgrade the overall quality of this 2024 group by way of a trade with a willing participant at the deadline (!?)

Absolutely no inside info, but it might be worth keeping an eye on the defected player trade window. You never know. (Valentini. Cali. Malhotra.)

Those three will have their rights moved somewhere.

Last edited:

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
Absolutely no inside info, but it might be worth keeping an eye on the defected player trade window. You never know. (Valentini. Cali. Malhotra.)

When is that window?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017

What would the conditions be?

Matttheleaf

Apr 18, 2019
Caught an interview by Mike Farwell with someone from the rangers but I didn't catch who. In the interview he talked about how this would be the last season with CCM as the jersey supplier and that starting next season there would be a new manufacturer. Was this announced before or is this something new that has come out?

Gondrex

Apr 10, 2017
Kaden Schneider if officially listed on the preseason roster.
....with his updated height and weight.

Gotta chuckle how Swick seems to be listed at 6'-7" 210lb each training camp, then suddenly shrinks an inch and a couple of pounds going into the season :) .

Actually Lam has suddenly shrunk from his training camp measurements too. I'm sure someone out there has an explanation (?).

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Wrong team
So sorry! Perhaps a trade will occur in a year lol

....with his updated height and weight.

Gotta chuckle how Swick seems to be listed at 6'-7" 210lb each training camp, then suddenly shrinks an inch and a couple of pounds going into the season :) .

Actually Lam has suddenly shrunk from his training camp measurements too. I'm sure someone out there has an explanation (?).
New technology they are making them faster lol

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
Schneider has officially signed.

Forwards - 15
Defence - 8
Goalies - 4

OA - 3
Swick
Pug
Misa
2005 - 2
Sale
Mercer
2006 - 3
Ellinas
Bott
Hlacar
2007 - 4
Lam
Romano
Paquette
Labrash
2008 - 3
Headrick
Cameron
Anstis

2005 - 1
Ando
2006 - 2
Campbell
Dirracolo
2007 - 4
Reid
MacNeil
Stark
Schneider
2008 - 1
Bilecki

OA - 2
Parsons
Malboeuf
2007 - 1
Edwards
2008 - 1
Schaubel

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Schneider will wear #21. That’s a rarely used number in Kitchener. Without looking it up, I believe Ben Shutron wore it last?

Gondrex

Apr 10, 2017
Just noticed that Gabriel Runco is dressed for the Bulldogs in the game currently being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad