Kitchener Rangers 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger77

Dec 29, 2014
"Any less than seven out of 10 in the next 10 games is a huge failure. Oshawa, Saginaw, Erie, and Guelph. All four are must win games. And then if we go 500 against the remaining teams, that gets us to seven out of 10. Really though, you’d like to be better. 7 of 10 is good but you’d like to see 8 or 9 to really prove something."
Nothing I'm seeing tonight or the last couple of weeks gives me much hope that your prediction is achievable.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Serpa was asked how they would beat the Rangers in that interview. He basically said " The Rangers are skilled but have no structure". He said the Generals have structure and are young. That's coaching. 5 power plays and what 2 shots on net. Said the key is to force the Rangers forwards to play defense. The defense can't play defense! Anyway the Storm just whipped the Knights in London and moved 7 points up. See where this goes in the 3rd. Stinker so far. You can read the bench. These players know this coach is useless.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
That wasn’t a prediction. Just a statement of fact. What the team has to do.

They’re well on their way to the opposite.
For the first time I'm actually feeling they won't make the playoffs. Dennis needs to be out of here in an hour no matter the outcome of this game.

Reactions: Tim Wallach

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
What I've read about CD, is he comes from a long line of established hockey family throughout the GTA. We all know that the McKenzie family is deeply entrenched in GTA hockey. Was there some connection that deep proper vetting wasn't involved and basically just gave a video coach the job?

Normally a coach would be fired by now or even tonight. I know MM has done great as a coach, but is his heart in coaching? I believe he wanted to concentrate on his GM duties. There's still plenty of scouting he may want to do with having 2 first rd picks.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
What I've read about CD, is he comes from a long line of established hockey family throughout the GTA. We all know that the McKenzie family is deeply entrenched in GTA hockey. Was there some connection that deep proper vetting wasn't involved and basically just gave a video coach the job?

Normally a coach would be fired by now or even tonight. I know MM has done great as a coach, but is his heart in coaching? I believe he wanted to concentrate on his GM duties. There's still plenty of scouting he may want to do with having 2 first rd picks.
I think Mackenzie needs to do whatever it takes to save his job at this point. His trades, his team, his coach. He's responsible 100%.

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
If this game is a L which it is shaping up that way, there is a chance Kitchener could be tied for dead last in the west as early as Monday at 4pm as I saw somewhere.

Our secret ingredient, patience wasn't there tonight loll

Credit to Oshawas goalie but if a team with Rehkopf, Mesar, Pinelli, Arcuri, ZHilkin, Martin, can't beat an .836 save percentage, you deserve to miss the playoffs lol

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
Pretty sure Chris Dennis is going to be asking for donations to "Save a wildlife, Kitchener Rangers 100% effort guaranteed" crowd sourced fund the way things are going.

The hell does he have on Mike McKenzie?

Reactions: rangersblues

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
The goalie that beat the Rangers has one win this year. Make that two. This shows you how bad this team is at the moment. Mark Methot was on commenting the Rangers have no net front presence. Also said when the PP is not performing change it up. Dennis is oblivious. Guess him and McKenzie will stay up and watch videos tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad