Kitchener Rangers 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Knight fans were as nervous as an old dog trying to crap razor blades. They breathed a sigh of relief yesterday when the Rangers rested players. They still are having reoccurring night mares of Petizian doing the famous celly sliding across their ice pad screaming like
Yeah, thats it. Yeah. :rolleyes:
That's one of the perks of being a Ranger STH - ticket prices don't increase round to round. Unfortunately it's a perk that rarely gets to be used.
The house always wins. :naughty:

Reactions: GeoBlue

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
One year they forced STH to buy the whole package for all 16 games. Many around where we had our seats back then refused to buy them out of protest. I don't think they bought play off tickets again after when it went back to normal. "Back to normal"? Just doesn't seem to fit at the Aud these days. PS: If the Rangers got beat out early the rest of the money went to the next seasons tickets.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
One year they forced STH to buy the whole package for all 16 games. Many around where we had our seats back then refused to buy them out of protest. I don't think they bought play off tickets again after when it went back to normal. "Back to normal"? Just doesn't seem to fit at the Aud these days. PS: If the Rangers got beat out early the rest of the money went to the next seasons tickets.
I was one of them. I preferred when they released the seats a few days before the game. So for our first home game on Tuesday, you have until Sunday at 10am before your seat is released to the general public. Playoff games are harder to get too with the inconsistent schedule. I'm not about to bankroll the team over 2 months.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
That's one of the perks of being a Ranger STH - ticket prices don't increase round to round. Unfortunately it's a perk that rarely gets to be used.

Wish we had that set up lol.
I opted out of purchase all PO for the discounted price as who knows when the games will be and didn't want to eat cost for games I can't go to or give away if I'm gone for work. When I called it basically committ to all to get a discount or committ to each rd, all games, 3 days prior to start of seriesor your seat wont be held.
Used to be 3 days before each individual game.
No worries, I got a big screen lol.
I'm guessing alot of empty seats rd 1 ( not unusual) but it'll be an issue moving thru each rd.

Reactions: rangersblues

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I was one of them. I preferred when they released the seats a few days before the game. So for our first home game on Tuesday, you have until Sunday at 10am before your seat is released to the general public. Playoff games are harder to get too with the inconsistent schedule. I'm not about to bankroll the team over 2 months.

Agree totally. It's like they expe t those who are the core n offer 68 game support aren't valued come POs. I get wanting early sales but piss off those who offer consistent, sustained financial support n watch the revenue drop. I'm not a bean counter but seems odd.
We also had that 48 hr rule a ways back but those running the show decided to keep pushing the envelope.

Last edited:

Spits1963

Dec 17, 2014
Are there any STH's on here that purchased playoff tickets? Don't be embarrassed, just curious. I'm just looking at the pricing and it makes as much sense as our season was............

View attachment 676880
Is that supposed to be an 8% discount? LOL! (The other discounts don't make sense either but I suspect we won't get there)
In Windsor I’m paying for next year’s tickets (today matter of fact) Gold Zone, centre ice,
Row I. $561 for the year ($16.50/game). It gets me round one free, and $19.50 per game no matter what round (2-4) and only charge credit card when each game is played
Spits do this every year and I feel it’s pretty fair deal.

Knownothing

Nov 1, 2022
In Windsor I’m paying for next year’s tickets (today matter of fact) Gold Zone, centre ice,
Row I. $561 for the year ($16.50/game). It gets me round one free, and $19.50 per game no matter what round (2-4) and only charge credit card when each game is played
I’m above you in Row N and also think the deal is fair.

Reactions: Spits1963

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022

That's an unreal price.

I pay $759 per seat for 2 seats.

Our benefits package in Kitchener sucks. No nice ticket booklet either.

Best perk we get is a pizza night and even then its just the terrible arena pizza. I can drink grease and eat cheese at home for less.

Also for the poster who asked about the playoff package.

I am not going to any games. This team has taken enough of my money. My days as a STH are done as of Friday

Spits1963

Dec 17, 2014
That's an unreal price.

I pay $759 per seat for 2 seats.

Our benefits package in Kitchener sucks. No nice ticket booklet either.

Best perk we get is a pizza night and even then its just the terrible arena pizza. I can drink grease and eat cheese at home for less.

Also for the poster who asked about the playoff package.

I am not going to any games. This team has taken enough of my money. My days as a STH are done as of Friday
For season packages you get two bring a friend for free and a $10 off merchandise plus unlimited 10% off all merchandise

Reactions: Section 103

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
It gets me round one free, and $19.50 per game no matter what round (2-4) and only charge credit card when each game is played
So, I guess until last year, you haven't paid for any playoff tix in about decade?? Just kidding 😂 couldn't help it.
Knights only charge your card as games are played also, if you comit to all the games. Good luck in the playoffs.

Spits1963

Dec 17, 2014
So, I guess until last year, you haven't paid for any playoff tix in about decade?? Just kidding 😂 couldn't help it.
Knights only charge your card as games are played also, if you comit to all the games. Good luck in the playoffs.
Good one Lol
Thanks same to you

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
Seniors prices were taken away for the general public about 10 years ago. Seniors have paid full price since. There are a few Senior STH who already had season tickets that still are grandfathered.
We have seniors seasons tix in London, this past season they were $724.20 per, which is $21.30 per game.

Reactions: rangersblues

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Seniors prices were taken away for the general public about 10 years ago. Seniors have paid full price since. There are a few Senior STH who already had season tickets that still are grandfathered.
Ah...that might be Great Grand Fathered.:DD Typically many seniors are already grandfathers. Anyone holding a great grandfathered ticket probably has difficulty in remembering where their seat is, game-to-game. Post game, they might not recall what the final score was. Should they ever happen to appear on the "kiss-cam", that kiss is certain to be PolyGrip flavored. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Section 103

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Ah...that might be Great Grand Fathered.:DD Typically many seniors are already grandfathers. Anyone holding a great grandfathered ticket probably has difficulty in remembering where their seat is, game-to-game. Post game, they might not recall what the final score was. Should they ever happen to appear on the "kiss-cam", that kiss is certain to be PolyGrip flavored. ;)
Our tickets were Grandfathered. We were in those seats for maybe 20 + years. The couple across from us were in their seats since Noah made the first wooden hockey stick. They cut out the grandfather tickets on them just before they came of age. They still have their seats. He cheered for the opposition when the Rangers sucked for a few years back in the day. Probably back doing the same now. ;)

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Guess we will finally see what the Rangers are made of tomorrow. MM either built this team to compete in the playoffs or put lipstick on a porker. Be shocking if they won the first game in Windsor. The sun does shine on an old dog's arse once in a while. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
Guess we will finally see what the Rangers are made of tomorrow. MM either built this team to compete in the playoffs or put lipstick on a porker. Be shocking if the won the first game in Windsor. The sun does shine on an old dog's arse once in a while. Fingers crossed.
I got my hopes up last year when they took game 1 in Windsor. I think this is a case of home team wins, except for probably game 6

Knownothing

Nov 1, 2022
Spits with a short bench with injuries and suspension. Next man up and we’ll see what we got. Hope it’s enough lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad