Player Discussion: Kirill Marchenko thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Chinakhov’s better!!!

In all seriousness, love Marchenko as a player. Needs to add some patience to his game, slow it down a bit more at times with the puck, and improve his shot selection.

Skating AGILITY could use some improvement. I think he also needs to add some more muscle to his frame to add to his effectiveness, even if his top speed lowers a bit.

All in all, I’m all for keeping all 3 of the Russians for as long as possible.
My favorite does not always equal the best. In fact, it’s possible it never has in the club’s history. It’s not a scouting report.

Kevyn Adams
David Vyborny
Duvie Westcott
Marc Denis
Ole-Kristian Tollefson
Manny Malhotra
Matt Calvert
Nick Foligno
Oliver Bjorkstrand

Some of those guys overlap but those are the guys that stand out to me off the top of my head.

I share your position that I'd like to keep Marchenko, Chinakov and Voronkov as long as possible. I am a fan of all three.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
My favorite does not always equal the best. In fact, it’s possible it never has in the club’s history. It’s not a scouting report.

Kevyn Adams
David Vyborny
Duvie Westcott
Marc Denis
Ole-Kristian Tollefson
Manny Malhotra
Matt Calvert
Nick Foligno
Oliver Bjorkstrand

Some of those guys overlap but those are the guys that stand out to me off the top of my head.

I share your position that I'd like to keep Marchenko, Chinakov and Voronkov as long as possible. I am a fan of all three.
I think my list roughly goes as follows:
David Vyborny
Ty Conklin
Fredrik Norrena
Jan Hejda
RJ Umberger
Marc Methot
St. Vinny
Cam Atkinson
Nick Foligno
Mark Letestu
Nick Blankenburg

Marchenko's getting there but it's an uphill battle given my morale of late.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I think my list roughly goes as follows:
David Vyborny
Ty Conklin
Fredrik Norrena
Jan Hejda
RJ Umberger
Marc Methot
St. Vinny
Cam Atkinson
Nick Foligno
Mark Letestu
Nick Blankenburg

Marchenko's getting there but it's an uphill battle given my morale of late.
Ah Mark Letestu. And it's hard to argue on Ty Conklin, given his keen grasp of criticality.

Reactions: EspenK and Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad