Kings News: Kings sign Jeff Schultz [1 year, 700k]

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
Where is TG to give sense to this? Tonelli where are yooooooooooooou

We need to get a Batman spotlight for him.......

images

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
:laugh:

So does Ellerby, Muzzin sometimes too. His signing won't make or break us.

That's the most curious thing. It makes the Ellerby signing seem very weird too. There's gotta be something up with either Mitchell or one or two of our RFA's.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
That's the most curious thing. It makes the Ellerby signing seem very weird too. There's gotta be something up with either Mitchell or one or two of our RFA's.

What does signing Schultz have to do with Willie? That doesn't make any sense.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
What does signing Schultz have to do with Willie? That doesn't make any sense.

Because that would open up the possibility of us putting Willie on LTIR and then making a trade with some of our young RFA's + picks to acquire a real replacement, and then we are back to 7-8 defensemen.

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The great news is, we just found a replacement for the Drewiske smirk in our GDTs.

jeff-schultz-buyout.jpg

Thanks, Deano. Possibly the least menacing player I've ever seen.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Did he win the foot race with Murray? Don't get it but DL must have something up his sleeve. The two wingers I covet are now traded in back to back days in Ryan and Eriksson. Wonder who is on DL's radar?

KingKopitar11*

Did he win the foot race with Murray? Don't get it but DL must have something up his sleeve. The two wingers I covet are now traded in back to back days in Ryan and Eriksson. Wonder who is on DL's radar?

Rory Fitzpatrick.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I have no idea how his game is. Is he good or not?

He isn't really that great, though I don't think he is the abomination some are making him out to be. I just realized that he is a RD though, which makes this all the more confusing.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I ****ing talk to a potential roommate and we sign SCHULTZ?! What the ****? Why? He's better than Ellerby but that's really not saying much. Not really that great of a dman at all. Depth is nice but I'd rather have Marty and Muzz than him.

DukeDog13

Dec 10, 2010
Richmond, VA
Hahahahaha wow, oh my God. I have been literally praying for years that Jeff Schultz would leave the team. I'm sorry he had to go to one of the teams I like. But yeah - low down on Schultz - arguably the worst defenseman I have ever seen play the game of hockey. We were all excited to have a huge dman come in...only to see that he has NO intention of using it. Not physical in the slightest bit, no offense to speak of, weak skater...the list goes on. Good luck, Kings fans. Our pain is now yours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad